FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Had he touched me it would've been a wrap. He was just being a total d bag. I was on the phone with my grandma so i wasn't even paying attention to him until he started acting like a crack fiend knocking boxes over lol. Wanted to tell him that I took all of them last week but I let him continue to knock stuff over and harass employees. Then I went to FYE and he followed over there and I got a Tommy chase and he was pissed as hell. Like respect the hunt man, it's a plastic figure lol. $20 profit is not going to change your life.

I know San Diego is gonna get staticky, I've just got this feeling. I really hope someone tries something out there. I'm glad fundays has calmed down because I would not tolerate anyone treating my family like how rough it got in 2015

Eff that man I wish I could run into dudes like that and clap back. I woulda totally disrespected dude and put that bish on my social medai dogging him.

the funniest I've ever seen was resellers thinking they were gonna come up on the Jolly Roger drop then get hosed and told the limit was dropped down from 10 to 2.

But I been lucky i haven't had to randomly deal with cats like that.

Personally I woulda let him have the chase, i mean after I accidentally squished the box >D

In any case this Tony the Tiger pop has me all kinds of meh. This is ZEA Batman and Robot Freddy hype levels. Hopefully the price settles down sooner than later. Also hoping for a metallic or flocked joint down the line.

LOL I figure SDCC will be chaos, I remember last year when I was lining up at Boxlunch, people were getting real rowdy. Wishing someone tries me

Guy was an herb, I took that chase right in front of his face lol. 

People take this stuff way too seriously man. Pop community just as bad as shoes now. I mean everyone resells at some point, including myself but very few people looking out without having to come up. I always try to pay it forward, totally believe in karma. 

I'm totally non confrontational, but I'm always down for static when it comes to purchasing stuff lol. I hope no one gets really belligerent at fundays. mixing resellers with hardcore enthusiast/kids and alcohol sounds like a recipe for disaster, they did say that last year was pretty chill tho,

Bout to waffle this red ranger to fund regular Martian....didn't even know the regular was going for 155$ :lol:

O
M
G

LOL need
Haha yeah the shopping bag makes that pop. 

BTW if I don't know if the title is any indicator since I am new to the thread but please spoil tag any GoT stuff. Long time book reader and I don't watch the show, please and thank you. 

Only complaint I have are Geno's eyes. Would have been nice to have yellow pupils. 

damn, is One Punch Man worth watching? I only watched DBZ growing up, and DB Super now. Then my friend told me to watch Naruto and Shippuden, and binged about 650 episodes in the past few months :lol:. I want to start One Piece and One Punch Man, but there's just too many episodes to go through, especially for One Piece.

damn, is One Punch Man worth watching? I only watched DBZ growing up, and DB Super now. Then my friend told me to watch Naruto and Shippuden, and binged about 650 episodes in the past few months :lol:. I want to start One Piece and One Punch Man, but there's just too many episodes to go through, especially for One Piece.

One of the best god damn shows I've seen in my life. You HAVE to start one punch man immediately. The episodes are not that long, and I believe there's only 1 season out? Maybe two?

I really wish they would have made a deep sea king pop. He just looks cool haha

View media item 2460203

crap :lol:. Time to open another black hole. Looks like I will be binge watching One Punch Man this weekend on Crunchyroll :lol:

What's mint?

Is it really a relative term?

Unopened, no dings, sharp edges, no scratches on the window, nothing additional on the package like a store sticker etc.

That was a troll question, yeah? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Haha yeah the shopping bag makes that pop. 

BTW if I don't know if the title is any indicator since I am new to the thread but please spoil tag any GoT stuff. Long time book reader and I don't watch the show, please and thank you. 

Everything on the show is alternative facts so no worries.

Only complaint I have are Geno's eyes. Would have been nice to have yellow pupils. 
Easy paint over with acrylic

People take this stuff way too seriously man. Pop community just as bad as shoes now. I mean everyone resells at some point, including myself but very few people looking out without having to come up. I always try to pay it forward, totally believe in karma. 

I'm totally non confrontational, but I'm always down for static when it comes to purchasing stuff lol. I hope no one gets really belligerent at fundays. mixing resellers with hardcore enthusiast/kids and alcohol sounds like a recipe for disaster, they did say that last year was pretty chill tho,

Yeah after the shhh show from 2015 they organized it better. I heard 2015 had people getting legs broken and pushing and shoving. Last year is organized this year more organized it seems although i did hear of some shady people snagging more than they should have from other tables.

So far feeling underwhelmed by the waves which is a good thing.

Last year by Wave 3 had some good interest in things: GITD Duck Dodgers, Goblin on Glider, batman returns Dorbz 3-pack, Haunted Mansion GITD, Dr Strange, Superman False God.

However with a dozen waves inbound more stuff to come. Figure we still need a DC wave, Disney wave then Pop Animation, Pop Games, Pop Asia. But who knows.

So far in for only 3-4 of everything showed.

Yeah, it's getting kind of sad. Had a "situation" with Celebration Pops this year. Showed up to GS before it opened, waited outside the door, and was first in. Couple of folks showed up behind me and got in line. They only got a single Luke in and I got it for being first. The guy three back from me got red in the face and tried to play the "I was waiting in my car but that guy walked up" card on me. Shrugged that crap off but still :lol: at him. This teenage dude (who had a disability) behind me was bummed out so I told him to give me his number. Red face guy was still flipping out when I left.

Walked outside, called the other GS's in the area, found another Luke, picked it up, and gave it to the dude (Justin was his name). Went to Target for Qui-Gon, got two, gave one to Justin.

Got no problem helping peeps out as long as they act civilized. They're just toys people. :lol:

Last edited:
I know Funko won't screw us by not giving us a Metallic White Action Pose Ranger so I'm gonna guess that will be the Pop Television wave. Metallic Black was also missing. My biggest fear is White is numbered.

Back
Top Bottom