FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So far Snoke and Tony w/mask is all i want from what's been announced.

That night king we saw probably want that as well.

GoT and Disney better come with some heat. Benjen, Lyanna Mormont, or Davos would be the ****. Disney needs to release some Studio Ghibli Pops. SDCC would be a great time to introduce em. King Triton, Aladdin, the Hyenas from Lion King would make me happy.

Last edited:
Looks like all I'll be paying up for are Tony and catdog. So happy!

About 8 more waves left :wink:

Looks like Preview Night will pretty much only be available to members of the Funko Fanatic board that signed up for their lottery. There will be no public lottery so once all the raffle winners go through the line and if there's anything or time left the public can get in on it.

Looks like all I'll be paying up for are Tony and catdog. So happy!

About 8 more waves left :wink:

Looks like Preview Night will pretty much only be available to members of the Funko Fanatic board that signed up for their lottery. There will be no public lottery so once all the raffle winners go through the line and if there's anything or time left the public can get in on it.

Plus only way you can get into PN is with that press pass or purchasing 4 days.

Need that Baxter,and those Parks and For Sure.
Hope they do another wave of P&R left out a lot of the core cast....Need Tom rocking different outfits as exclusives.

When I tell you I didn't think Funko could funk this SDCC release up, I was 100% SURE they had a pulse on their consumer and was gonna drop that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]...

WRONG AS F***!!!

4 waves in and not a "WOW" yet...

Grabbing that LOC box tho...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom