FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

raph is awesome but I suggest you wait for the second wave, as it seems the first wave always come with faults....my second wave Donnie >>>>> first wave Raph

I ordered from the TRU link you posted so is my Donnie also second wave? I'm good with waiting a little bit but is what you're saying confirmed among other collectors or is this just your personal thoughts? Talking about QC on the different waves of figures because I didn't even know there were different waves.

I ordered from the TRU link you posted so is my Donnie also second wave? I'm good with waiting a little bit but is what you're saying confirmed among other collectors or is this just your personal thoughts? Talking about QC on the different waves of figures because I didn't even know there were different waves.

Yup that was the second wave...

So for example, first wave Donnie had these ridiculous "wart" spots on the neck, second wave was clean, first wave Raph a lot came with lose hips and dirty bandanas, mines has slight lose hips since I got it first wave...some are really bad, however I think second wave Raphs are good...Donnie had been sold out in a lot of places before it popped up on TRU when I posted it....that's where I got mines also and he was good.

Got some pops not in my display laying around I want to get rid of. PM if you're interested. Prices include shipping.

The Creeper - $27

Michigan J. Frog - $14
Alex DeLarge (Masked) [box not mint, slight bend] - $25
Alpha 5 - $14
General Grievous - $18

Forgot about General Grievous and put wrong price on Michigan J Frog.

Last edited:
Dope Donnie Darko pickups my man!
pimp.gif
Thanks, I'm still looking for Faker.  The WMs around me suck, and barely carry Dorbz.  I missed the online drop by minutes, unfortunately.

The only dorbz I want is that unmasked chase spiderman from homecoming.

Other than that dorbz still suck.

150 for tickets why though :x

Last year they were $110. Your box o Fun came with 3 limited freddy funko pops and you were sure to walk out with another 2-5 more prizes that included more freddies, protos or dorbz. Sell one freddy and you've pretty much made your money back as most of them usually go for at least $100.

I'm hoping the extra $30 from last year to this is to cover more staff to check people in.

Last edited:
Imagine if those were Mauls :rofl:

Holo Vader is at 300$ so still a good chunk of change

PPG is $320 cheapest on the bay is $450. By my count he's got 36 X ppg value thats $11.5K :x

And that's if he wants to move fast.

Last edited:
My girl and I are thinking of going this year. Someone fill me in on how it usually goes. How much money should I bring with me? What all can you do? :nerd:

My girl and I are thinking of going this year. Someone fill me in on how it usually goes. How much money should I bring with me? What all can you do? :nerd:

You gotta be swift as hell to grab tickets. They FLY.

There's no $ exchanged. It's a celebration of funko.

As for SDCC, tickets are sold out g.

Hopefully a few of us can meet up, planning on going to Fundays with a NTer and some of my fam

I swear this finna be Sixharding! Sixharding! in a few years #hoarder :lol:

View media item 2431419
This dude gonna cash all the way out :nerd:

LMAO!!!!! Man I WISH! The days of grabbing something like that with the possibility of increase in value to that extent are long gone in my opinion. There are still the rare exception here and there like NYCC Qui Gon Jinn but that's extremely rare with the popularity surge Funko is experiencing.

I'm definitely trying to go to Funday this year too. Hopefully this isn't a Yeezy like sellout online, maybe more a Xmas Jordan kinda sellout so we have a chance. Gonna be in Cali during that time anyway. Fingers crossed!

I'm trying to find an eventbrite bot...this funday drop is gonna be worse than any supreme or yeezy drop. People go hardbody for pops man lol...out here spending like $400 on single protos and such.

it would be cool if it was a lottery.

Back
Top Bottom