FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I ain't seen anything like this Maleficent **** before

I'm friends with one of the workers at our HT and he says that they get like 15-20 calls a day about it right now (in Oregon so we haven't even seen her yet). People standing in the store for 4-6 hours waiting for their UPS shipments every day over the last week.

My wife is a huuuuuuuuuuge Sleeping Beauty fan so I want to get her a chase but **** if I'm going to stand in the corner of HT for 4 hours.

I'm friends with one of the workers at our HT and he says that they get like 15-20 calls a day about it right now (in Oregon so we haven't even seen her yet). People standing in the store for 4-6 hours waiting for their UPS shipments every day over the last week.

My wife is a huuuuuuuuuuge Sleeping Beauty fan so I want to get her a chase but **** if I'm going to stand in the corner of HT for 4 hours.

theres five factors to the hype behind it.

Disney
Popular Character
Chase
GITD
Store Exclusive

i dont even collect Disney but I gotta admit, its a dope looking POP. even without the GITD factor. its easily the best Chase POP/Creative POP Funko has done recently next to maybe Punisher holding Daredevils Mask.

Is there a # limit you guys try to not go over with your collection? I'm about to hit 100 soon, but i'm thinking of having the cut off number being 100-110 tops. There's just not enough space to put all these pops at.

Is there a # limit you guys try to not go over with your collection? I'm about to hit 100 soon, but i'm thinking of having the cut off number being 100-110 tops. There's just not enough space to put all these pops at.

i never really had a limit but i had cracked 100 a few months back and i didnt have anymore room. ive been selling off my collection since.

dog it's wild lol. I just got a text from my boy to go to the mall since I live right next door. I did and I got lucky to get the last one. there were 2 available for the 36 units our store got. I've heard of some stores pulling 7 chases with less units. Really a crap shoot since funko is sending these out in cases of 3.

I feel bad that a lot of people are getting screwed for the chase but the regular figure is pretty cool too. I feel bad cuz I'm not a fan of her, but oh well lol. I'm not gonna flip her or anything, will just get added to the trade pile.  

sooo i was never really into Mystery Minis (mystery/blind anything for that matter) but i completed the XMen set and on Saturday for FCBD i stopped by my LCS and saw they had the new Spiderman Classic Mystery Minis which i had already had my mind set on. so of course i had to have those! i grabbed two boxes and these were my pulls.

View media item 2430328

picked up a case last night at Hot Topic and one should be arriving today or tm. can't wait to open these bad boys!!!

View media item 2430334

Walmart Exclusives ima need that Hob Gob!!
View media item 2430335

As long as they keep making Batman, I'm going to keep copping.

I'm at a little over 100, but I'm pretty picky nowadays about what I go for and been focusing a lot on getting the starwars grails as well as other SWs pops I like, with some GOTs sprinkled in and TWD...anything else would just be trade bait for me.

View media item 2430362
#humblebragston

Comics definitely take a forefront over pops for me but I'm at about 80 right now. Definitely not tying to get over 100 again. I'm super selective over what I purchase though. Half of my collection is Spider-Man or Batman.

I'm sitting at 221 right now but I haven't even added the MJ or Kiss pops

I'm waiting for a local con so I can buy a table to sell off some extras. I don't know where I'll end up at. I've really slowed down but not stopping albeit being more selective. Fiance already said cool to get a 2 bedroom to set up one as my pop room but that may last a short while since we'll probably try for kids after the wedding next year. I do know I'm getting that Laiva shelf today from IKEA to see how it looks.

Also I'm hella jealous :frown:

View media item 2430378

Last edited:
Sell off a big part of my collection ... Local guy offering me his flocked beast and penguin for way under ppg...

damn Steezy the value of your pops! definitely quality over quantity.

yeah i try to stay as disciplined as i can and only get the pops i want. once you break the seal and start collecting other lines, it just snowballs out of control :lol:

I'm going to try to limit myself to 110 tops since i'm up to 97 right now.

Yeah the total value of the collection took a crazy hike with the boba Freddy and the Holo Maul :lol:

Back
Top Bottom