FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Guy sold his penguin , two face , riddler and dark Phoenix for 480 Canadian .... But not to me. Now he says he won't sell beast. I should have jumped yesterday

Lmao I still remember passing up on a dark Phoenix pop for like $10 two months ago at my local comic shop. Box and figure were both beat, but still. Nice guy ron was out and about.

Btw I started a funko IG for anyone that wants to follow it

@maryfkinPOPins
Not following off the strength of how corny the IG name is.

:lol: you're buggin' that name is dope :pimp:

I'm not following either though :rofl:

But yo ksteezy ksteezy , can you PM me any updates you hear on the NECA Michelangelo? I think I just want him and Leonardo. Haven't been able to find him and I'm assuming it's because he'll be the last to come out?

Last edited:
Got some pops not in my display laying around I want to get rid of. PM if you're interested. Prices include shipping.

The Creeper - $27
Michigan J. Frog - $20
Alex DeLarge (Masked) [box not mint, slight bend] - $25
Alpha 5 - $14

Last edited:
:lol: you're buggin' that name is dope :pimp:

I'm not following either though :rofl:

But yo ksteezy ksteezy , can you PM me any updates you hear on the NECA Michelangelo? I think I just want him and Leonardo. Haven't been able to find him and I'm assuming it's because he'll be the last to come out?

Got you, so far we only have Donnie and Raph, Mikey next, I'll keep you posted! I'll check the forums in a few to see where Neca is with it, I want him too :lol:

And screw you guys for not following me b :frown: :lol:

If I had a personal IG I'd follow you man. I only use my company IG for work though. It's nothing against you, I'll check the page from time to time still :nthat:

Last edited:

Got you, so far we only have Donnie and Raph, Mikey next, I'll keep you posted! I'll check the forums in a few to see where Neca is with it, I want him too :lol:

Mikey is next and Leo is last.

Mikey is actually available for Pre Order now on both EE and BBTS..

Mikey is next and Leo is last.

Mikey is actually available for Pre Order now on both EE and BBTS..

I meant to say I just want him and Donatello (which I already have). Said Leonardo by mistake.

Man they are so awesome I'll probably get all 4 :rofl: These things are way better than any pop! But I definitely need Donnie and Mikey though, my two faves.

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaan i just peeped those NECA TMNT joints those things are fire. If they get a Shredder or Casey Jones :smokin

I

Back
Top Bottom