FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Those Freddy Funkos are the money grabbers during the cons...if ya can get your hand son those, DO! And flip immediately

They only give out Freddys at Fundays if I'm not mistaken right? Kinda sucks too since Gemini and Fugitive get a ton of them off the top. Hoping a spidey one drops.

Real money at SDCC will be if they have another drop like they did with that fast food spot or something.

Yeah I was speaking about Fun Days only. How does it usually work? Going back to rep everyone that responded.

Yeah the eventbrite system is wild. Last year the drop was at 12pm PST and it went Yeezy fast. I mean from my POV an add to cart never popped up. It was just the placeholder then 12pm and sold out. I hope Funko tweets the link right at on sale vs early link cuz then peeps just refreshing.

Yeah fundays is just like an event for fanatics. You get an initial prize pack and they put on a show. You're divided in groups/tables for competition and then someone goes up spins the wheel for prizes. As stated you get Freddy's and protos. If you land on Can o Corn you gotta chug a can of cream corn and your team/table when's more prizes.

Last years box gave you 3 Freddy's so you'll probably get the same maybe dorbz or something else thrown in.

Snakes are their tho. There's some thugs that be straight jackin tables but it seems it'll be more organized since they want you to line up with who you want to sit with.

If some of you make it in let's post up. If funko has something primo at funko south like bond big boy again I'm heading there Thursday afternoon to camp for Friday. Wanna be in town Thursday to cop any shared exclusives that are in store.

pimp.gif
I got dudes PMing me about the groups, **** kind of backfired
laugh.gif
still waiting for the invite 
eyes.gif

Yeah the eventbrite system is wild. Last year the drop was at 12pm PST and it went Yeezy fast. I mean from my POV an add to cart never popped up. It was just the placeholder then 12pm and sold out. I hope Funko tweets the link right at on sale vs early link cuz then peeps just refreshing.

Yeah fundays is just like an event for fanatics. You get an initial prize pack and they put on a show. You're divided in groups/tables for competition and then someone goes up spins the wheel for prizes. As stated you get Freddy's and protos. If you land on Can o Corn you gotta chug a can of cream corn and your team/table when's more prizes.

Last years box gave you 3 Freddy's so you'll probably get the same maybe dorbz or something else thrown in.

Snakes are their tho. There's some thugs that be straight jackin tables but it seems it'll be more organized since they want you to line up with who you want to sit with.

If some of you make it in let's post up. If funko has something primo at funko south like bond big boy again I'm heading there Thursday afternoon to camp for Friday. Wanna be in town Thursday to cop any shared exclusives that are in store.
hell yeah, I'm at the con on friday and saturday and in san diego from thursday through sunday. down to get into some debauchery

it sucks i had to pay shipping but i wanted the windu pop plus it saves me time from going to every walgreens... repped

My Walgreens has had the same stock of black suit jokers and ms marvel for a month or two now. I check couple times a week to see if there's anything new :smh:

Back
Top Bottom