FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

that winter soldier! need. anything special about him?

He's vaulted.
of course lmfao....time to see if I can trade one of these spidey chases for him. love your unmasked setup bro. I should've bought those FCBD dorbz last year

Thanks man. You know I stay on the exclusive **** I wouldn't have a winter soldier dorbz if it wasn't hyped [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Funny story. The unmasked collection started when I found that black panther chase on accident in target. then FPI dropped the FCBD Dorbz around SDCC and I figured I'd grab those also along with the GoT 3 pack. The Winter Soldier was actually in the target when I bought black panther. So I went back there to get him to add to the set and he was gone. Went on eBay to buy one and found a guy locally from MD that said he'd meet up for cash. So I meet him and ask where he bought it. And you know the rest...SMH :rofl:

Last edited:

that winter soldier! need. anything special about him?

He's vaulted.
of course lmfao....time to see if I can trade one of these spidey chases for him. love your unmasked setup bro. I should've bought those FCBD dorbz last year
Thanks man. You know I stay on the exclusive **** I wouldn't have a winter soldier dorbz if it wasn't hyped [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Funny story. The unmasked collection started when I found that black panther chase on accident in target. then FPI dropped the FCBD Dorbz around SDCC and I figured I'd grab those also along with the GoT 3 pack. The Winter Soldier was actually in the target when I bought black panther. So I went back there to get him to add to the set and he was gone. Went on eBay to buy one and found a guy locally from MD that said he'd meet up for cash. So I meet him and ask where he bought it. And you know the rest...SMH
roll.gif
cryingggggg. you've got me fiening now, that looks awesome. I remember the FCBD dorbz sitting at my store too smfh, they ordered 3 cases from diamond and had 9 sets. that's awesome though, I remember you finding that black panther chase and freaking out. time to wheel and deal for winter soldier, he's my favorite MCU character besides spidey. 

Dorbz man :smokin

I might do the shot glass holder thing instead since they fit perfec and it make a great companion to my top 9.

Some possible SDCC pops found in FYE system. Wonder Twins!!!

View media item 2432100
B8YDnxsIIAAdwEu.jpg

Last edited:
How do you guys limit the number of pops you buy? It seems like everytime a new cool pop hits I'm rushing to purchase which I know isn't great.:smh:

How do you guys limit the number of pops you buy? It seems like everytime a new cool pop hits I'm rushing to purchase which I know isn't great.:smh:
Just focus on which ones you really wanna buy. I used to collect Deadpool, MMPR, Iron Man, and any other ransoms I thought were cool. Once I finally got a bunch of Deadpool next to each other I realized that they were all the same just painted different. No I only collect Iron Man and MMPR.

Just focus on which ones you really wanna buy. I used to collect Deadpool, MMPR, Iron Man, and any other ransoms I thought were cool. Once I finally got a bunch of Deadpool next to each other I realized that they were all the same just painted different. No I only collect Iron Man and MMPR.

Thank you for your help.

My favorite of the Jedi. Two ebay cases w/sellers that wouldn't ship, target online order cancelled, and missing at every local target store, finally got him.

Back
Top Bottom