FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Didn't know pops were that serious
nerd.gif

:lol: resellers at the front of the line really were arguing with Dland employee complaining about the 2 per person limit since they were here early blah blah blah.

There's over 200 people here no way they'd risk all these people watching people walking out with 10 pops
:rofl:

So it seems D-Street at downtown Disney restocked today around 330-4pm with a strong reup. Probably another 200+ Jolly rogers. Some people who took Ls this am were able to cook.

Anyways updated my top 9 :smokin

View media item 2427274

Wow I'm super jealous of that Freddy. Don't really care for Freddy's but I'm a huge Boba fan.

Really hoping my family and I come up at Funko Fundays.

Wow I'm super jealous of that Freddy. Don't really care for Freddy's but I'm a huge Boba fan.

Really hoping my family and I come up at Funko Fundays.

I'm both a fredy guy and a starwars fan, so you know I'm hyped about this, when I looked him up on PPG I almost lost it because the red hair variant is worth upwards of 3k :wow:

The groups have been quiet, in sure once SDCC comes around and the exclusives start to pop up is gonna be a wrap...my best shot at landing anything from the con is through waffles since I don't attend the con or know anyone that would proxy :frown:

Just hit on chase Malificent too, I'm heating the **** up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Ugh none of my local HTs got maleficents in and I'm sure when they do it'll be Tuesday and Wednesday when I'm in the office and they post FCFS for the chase they get in store :x

So I guess today was Funatics Day Out sponsored by FunkoFunatics board. They said there would be no giveaways by funko to curb the resellers but they did give out this LE 500 T-Bone

View media item 2427532

The groups have been quiet, in sure once SDCC comes around and the exclusives start to pop up is gonna be a wrap...my best shot at landing anything from the con is through waffles since I don't attend the con or know anyone that would proxy :frown:

I can proxy. But please be mindful of the lines I'll be bearing out there lol. and if it's reselling that tax gonna have to be added lmao.

I need a standard maleificent so I can box swap. Need to join these raffle groups man lol

Last edited:
I can proxy. But please be mindful of the lines I'll be bearing out there lol. and if it's reselling that tax gonna have to be added lmao.

I need a standard maleificent so I can box swap. Need to join these raffle groups man lol

Shoot me a DM...I can try and vouch for you in one of the groups, **** is slow right now tho.

Back
Top Bottom