FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So apparently HT is now tracking your purchases to keep you form purchasing more than one of the same chase at different stores. Seems they're flagging accounts somehow.

View media item 2425772
This is interesting and questionable as how to enforce. They can't not sell to you if you don't sign up or provide an email and what not i don't think. I do however think their John Smith accounts will go up :lol:

sold most of those pops for 1000$ canadian RN. Kinda hurts , but it'll be good long term haha ( ill probably just rebuy on the low knowing me)

My first custom haha
glasses.gif

Also missed out on br dragon shield but had my girl and her sis PO in store for me so I got 2 locked down
smokin.gif
this looks so damn good man!

So I pulled up to Downtown Disney at 515am to this

View media item 2426401
They're handing out wristbands but at the point where I'm at it's a 50/50 shot since apparently they're doing 10 per person limit and have 400 pops available :x

This is like a yeezy drop smh.

Last edited:
That's crazy! Would've never guessed so many people liked Pops like that. Interesting, time to use the sneaker algorithm to map out the pop bubble! Lol

There's probably 200 people here now. If they do 10 per they finna have a riot. From what I'm reading in Florida they seem to have limited it to 2 so hoping they do the same here.

Disney people have that stuff down to a science, cos they do this for all of those pins and every other exclusive Disney has. Wish I was up at 3:30 am when it was online, ugh

They just announced 2 per person. Back of the line erupted people in the front look heated :lol: heard front of the line people were here since 11pm last night.

:lol: resellers at the front of the line really were arguing with Dland employee complaining about the 2 per person limit since they were here early blah blah blah.

There's over 200 people here no way they'd risk all these people watching people walking out with 10 pops

:lol: resellers at the front of the line really were arguing with Dland employee complaining about the 2 per person limit since they were here early blah blah blah.

There's over 200 people here no way they'd risk all these people watching people walking out with 10 pops

HAHAAAAAAAAHA

can't stand those clowns :lol:

Back
Top Bottom