FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

Did I miss something? He shot himself in the leg and he is physically able to play Sunday if the Giants let him? Plax has those Wolverine healing powers.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Did I miss something? He shot himself in the leg and he is physically able to play Sunday if the Giants let him? Plax has those Wolverine healing powers.
it just grazed him.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I dont' get it.
you're making that much money... why not just hire a former SEAL/RANGER/SAS/MARINE/LEO as a bodyguard?

i dont even try to get in these dudes heads... they got the life but not the brains to go along with it... making stupid decisions on the regular when all yougotta do to make millions is prevent dumb crap like this from happening... its really NOT that hard...

Id def get a ex Seal/Ranger etc. if i was a pro athlete... thatd be
pimp.gif

3 Giants were there: Burress, Pierce, and Bradshaw. Derrick Ward's name was getting thrown around yesterday, but it was clarified that it was Bradshaw andnot Ward who was the 3rd party. He was apparently away from all this action where Pierce and Burress were close.

Why are Giants fans gettin they panties in a bunch about this being a distraction? Its pretty obvious that the Giants mentality is that of no other. Plax hasbeen a "distraction" all year long and it didn't stop them from blowing teams out. The only way I see this getting bad is if Bradshaw and Pierceget into trouble with the law

I dont' get it.
you're making that much money... why not just hire a former SEAL/RANGER/SAS/MARINE/LEO as a bodyguard?

Because that's too much like doing the right thing.

people are underestimating Plax's importance to the Giants. people who think they don't need him and they can get rid of him with no affect on theiroffense are wrong. maybe in the regular season, but Plax was a monster in the playoffs last yr. they need Plax to win a super bowl, period.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

people are underestimating Plax's importance to the Giants. people who
think they don't need him and they can get rid of him with no affect on
their
offense are wrong. maybe in the regular season, but Plax was a monster
in the playoffs last yr. they need Plax to win a super bowl, period.

I agree. Regular season, the Giants can win without the help of Plax, but when the playoffs come and those good defenses
eliminate the mediocre wideouts, the Giants are going to miss someone who can gain separation and be a big target for
Eli. Boss is a big target, but he can be neutralized at TE.

NyRapisBack wrote:
Why are Giants fans gettin they panties in a bunch about this being a distraction? Its pretty obvious that the Giants mentality is that of no other. Plax has been a "distraction" all year long and it didn't stop them from blowing teams out. The only way I see this getting bad is if Bradshaw and Pierce get into trouble with the law
First of all worry about your own squad,
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif
@ panties in a bunch. The thing us Giants fans are concerned about are the other players involved Einstein.

Originally Posted by AG 47

their

I agree. Regular season, the Giants can win without the help of Plax, but when the playoffs come and those good defenses
eliminate the mediocre wideouts, the Giants are going to miss someone who can gain separation and be a big target for
Chris Carter said that Domenik Hixon is a better route runner than Plax....I think he was getting at Plax being on the verge of"overrated." That's what I'm assuming when someone says that a dude like DH is going to be able to fill in without missing a beat for a guylike Plax. Don't get me wrong, Plax is a top 15 WR in the NFL, but the Giants really don't need him. They have other guys who can step up and beproductive. The team is so ridiculously balanced that the subtraction of Plax will hardly make a difference in the grand scheme of things. They are a GREATteam.....I'd be more worried about the state of Antonio Pierce more than anything....he is a guy who would be nearly impossible to replace. You take himoff the field, and that changes the whole dynamic of their D. Stay tuned....

ya'll crazy if you think that he wouldn't have gotten suspended

I don't mind that he got suspended because what he did was SUPER stupid...

But for the mayor of the city to come out and try to make an example out of you I don't agree with. Had this been you or me and our first offense theywould have let us go with probation and a fine.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Hopefully he comes back next season. Even if our young boys are playing well, he's still the best we have to offer.

Originally Posted by AG 47

their

Giants do NOT need Plax to win period.

Same way they did not Tiki or Shockey last season.

Same way they do not need Strahan and Osi this season.

Plax is no exception.

Does the loss hurt yea, but the Giants do not need him. He is DONE as a New York Giant.

Sorry dude.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

He is one of my favorite players but this team is too focused to dwell on someone as irresponsible and childish as he is.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom