FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

people are underestimating Plax's importance to the Giants. people who
think they don't need him and they can get rid of him with no affect on
their
offense are wrong. maybe in the regular season, but Plax was a monster
in the playoffs last yr. they need Plax to win a super bowl, period.

I agree. Regular season, the Giants can win without the help of Plax, but when the playoffs come and those good defenses
eliminate the mediocre wideouts, the Giants are going to miss someone who can gain separation and be a big target for
Eli. Boss is a big target, but he can be neutralized at TE.
Giants do NOT need Plax to win period.

Same way they did not Tiki or Shockey last season.

Same way they do not need Strahan and Osi this season.

Plax is no exception.

Does the loss hurt yea, but the Giants do not need him. He is DONE as a New York Giant.
Preach Mez!

Plax is no exception.
This season isn't done yet so I don't know if you can really say that. I mean 2 of the teams yall beat without him aren't good sothat stat is doo doo right there. With the running game though yall are in pretty good shape but I want to see if somebody manages to stop yall with just thefront 7 how yall do. I think losing Plax might end up being more than you and others think it is in the end.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

so will jerry jones trade TO somewhere and pick plax up in the offseason? ... ... .. ... .. .. ..

Plax may not even play football again.

It amazes me how these Stars with this unbelievable gifts can put themselves in a postion to miss pieces of their career with no injuries!! I think some ofthese guys when they get about 50 they will look back a regret these choices!! Marbury,Plex,Pacman, Maybe even Ricky williams... Don't these guys realizehow fast your career can pass you by!! after X amount of money I would want to be in the history books man!! If I aint Injured I would want to be playing at Myhighest level!!! Hahahaha Sorry off the topic!!!!

Micheal Vick to Plaxico all day long, can't wait
smile.gif

michael_vick.jpg

burress-catch-over-new-england-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Plax is no exception.
This season isn't done yet so I don't know if you can really say that. I mean 2 of the teams yall beat without him aren't good so that stat is doo doo right there. With the running game though yall are in pretty good shape but I want to see if somebody manages to stop yall with just the front 7 how yall do. I think losing Plax might end up being more than you and others think it is in the end.

They won the Superbowl without Tiki or Shockey last season though,

The point is you don't need these superstar players to win you just need a good cohesive unit with some depth, which is what the Giants are/have. Eli alsospreads the ball around to all of his recievers and doesn't seem to force the issue at times with Plax there, he just gets the job done. Its not like theGiants were relying on Plax all season long though, he's only had 4 TD's this season and has been used sparringly with the team suspension, the oneseries vs the Cards, etc....they are used to not playing with him.

Hixon has played sick all season long, dude is going to be a star IMO.

It amazes me how these Stars with this unbelievable gifts can put themselves in a postion to miss pieces of their career with no injuries!! I think some of these guys when they get about 50 they will look back a regret these choices!! Marbury,Plex,Pacman, Maybe even Ricky williams... Don't these guys realize how fast your career can pass you by!! after X amount of money I would want to be in the history books man!! If I aint Injured I would want to be playing at My highest level!!! Hahahaha Sorry off the topic!!!!

Dude would be an NY Superbowl Legend in this town if he just stopped being a primmadonna. He had it good, new contract, playing for the best team in theleague, buit he could not get out of his own way.

The point is you don't need these superstar players to win you just need a good cohesive unit with some depth, which is what the Giants are/have. Eli also spreads the ball around to all of his recievers and doesn't seem to force the issue at times with Plax there, he just gets the job done. Its not like the Giants were relying on Plax all season long though, he's only had 4 TD's this season and has been used sparringly with the team suspension, the one series vs the Cards, etc....they are used to not playing with him.
You are right but I think yall will miss Plax. I mean being a Boys fan thats good for us but being objective I just don't know if these otherdudes can keep it up. I really do agree if you got good cats that are about their bi you can get it done without a superstar.

when it comes down to it ... a "team" only gets you so far ... when the spotlight turns on, you need STARS to step up and make plays ...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Was Steve Smith getting robbed related to the Plax situation?
nerd.gif
Apparently it was or should I say that's what I saw earlier on TV.

[h3]FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!![/h3]
indifferent.gif

Dude is an idiot.... and now has to face his consequences.
As much as I wish Plaxico WASN'T stupid.... and was still playing on the team, he did what he did.
Now moving forward.... the Giants definitely still have a chance at winning it all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

pimp.gif

What's this I hear about Derrick Ward possibly being involved? Suspend his $#!, too.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
you would like that wouldn't you?

anyways, hixon = plax 2.0

Smh, yall need to chill.

You don't know the entire situation, and like it was reported. His teammate was robbed at gun point two days before Thanksgiving. I'm not saying he wascompletely right in this situation but it was better to be prepared for anything rather than being naive. Ironic that he ended up causing the harm himselfinstead of using the weapon as protection though.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

"Free Plaxico"
laugh.gif

why?
I know, why do you SMH at him getting fined and suspended, because he's your favorite receiver or some +@%$?

duke is stupid
this idiot lucky that accidental gunshot didn't hit someone else.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

when it comes down to it ... a "team" only gets you so far ... when the spotlight turns on, you need STARS to step up and make plays ...
Team play > stars making plays. Giants have more than enough depth of players who step up when called upon since last season.

What's this I hear about Derrick Ward possibly being involved? Suspend his $#!, too

More time for Bradshaw.
laugh.gif

He still wouldn't get the time of day, Jacobs would sit out for one series.
indifferent.gif

anyways, hixon = plax 2.0

Only a matter of time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Smh, yall need to chill.

You don't know the entire situation, and like it was reported. His teammate was robbed at gun point two days before Thanksgiving. I'm not saying he was completely right in this situation but it was better to be prepared for anything rather than being naive. Ironic that he ended up causing the harm himself instead of using the weapon as protection though.
laugh.gif
you're being a Plax apologist, and your argument (to you) is justified because Steve Smith got robbed in a separate incident. SteveSmith wasn't the first or last NFL player to be a victim of robbery. If you are going to own a gun, make sure you take the steps to do so legally. Thatmeans having the paperwork, etc. If Plax KNEW to have his glock registered in FLA, there is NO EXCUSE not to do so while living in NYC. I would almostguarantee the jury is going to have a hard time believing his reasoning.

Bottom line....HIRE SECURITY. If you know your gun ain't registered, why not take other measures/precautionsbefore going to the club? He's a moron and deserves what he gets.

This sucks for Plax, and a bit for the Giants. But Bloomberg needs to shut the !#!% up.

"Mayor Michael Bloomberg spoke out again Tuesday, saying he talked to Mara andNFL commissioner Roger Goodell. He told them the law says "you see something, you got to callthe cops. That's the thing you should do.""

The law doesn't say anything even remotely close to that. Let's leave the law to the lawyers, and the grandstanding to... someone else, please? Thanks.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Smh, yall need to chill.

You don't know the entire situation, and like it was reported. His teammate was robbed at gun point two days before Thanksgiving. I'm not saying he was completely right in this situation but it was better to be prepared for anything rather than being naive. Ironic that he ended up causing the harm himself instead of using the weapon as protection though.
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/7594/bull****6gf.jpg

Originally Posted by devilmonx

This sucks for Plax, and a bit for the Giants. But Bloomberg needs to shut the !#!% up.

"Mayor Michael Bloomberg spoke out again Tuesday, saying he talked to Mara and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. He told them the law says "you see something, you got to call the cops. That's the thing you should do.""

The law doesn't say anything even remotely close to that. Let's leave the law to the lawyers, and the grandstanding to... someone else, please? Thanks.
Yeah it does. The wording of the article is just bad. I'm fairly certain he's talking about the hospital employees. Bloomberg isn't anidiot.

Back
Top Bottom