Freaking pathetic.

no laker would give up his championship ring(s) to play for the suns.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
i honestly don't really mind the zodogg stuff, it can actually be slightly entertaining sometimes.

yea he's cool with me, he hooked me up with a anquan boldin cardinals authentc jersey and a matt leinart authentic jersey for $75 each. so dudes cool peoples in my book

Zo calls the Cubs the Flubs...always has always will, and i dont say a thing about it. It's all good.

Suns by 14.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

On an unrelated note, I need to get off niketalk and order that "7 seconds or less" book. I've been wanting to read it for awhile, but just too lazy to find a copy.

good luck to both teams tonight
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

I was gonna post this for the city of Phoenix as a whole,

TR.jpg

but forgot about this...

p4075782dt.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Last FM​

ACBboyz84:

roll.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

hahahhahaha that was funny.. ^^ hey you took my name?

Suns win by 15. Nobody can stop amare, especially not the lakers.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Only 5 1/2 more hours of waiting...
This is one long @#%$ day.

GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should see more scenes like this tonight

kobe1.jpg

kobe2.jpg

kobe-frustrated.jpg

fullj.getty-76076162xx025_houston_rocke.jpg

capt.a688b2c1fd2b40839947ea3b3a151557.rockets_lakers_basketball_camw111.jpg

capt.ec1325025b954e0f92d3967c625b862f.rockets_lakers_basketball_camw114.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
ZoDogg is just an old man and I'm sure he's mature most of the time in real life so he just comes to NT to let out his inner child-fan out
:rofl:
roll.gif

He gets annoying but he's funny at times.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Quote:
What about your childish crap?

didnt wanna say nothing BUT you had to do it son.

POINT OUT MY CHILDISH CRAP PLEASE....

I dont frequent the sport forum much because YOU are here. YOU should have NEVER been a moderator because you let people sway you into doing things because you dont want to seem like you are being biased.

Quote:
Constant Trolling In Threads Will Get You Banned.
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote][/quote]

I guess I can count out Phx wearing those Orange uniforms tonite, since our owner has very strict rules about wearing our home whites on a non-sunday or holiday games.

TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

^
Is it me or does anyone else here think that our Sunday whites are cursed?

Ever since we introduced those suckers everything has been downhill.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
I guess I can count out Phx wearing those Orange uniforms tonite, since our owner has very strict rules about wearing our home whites on a non-sunday or holiday games.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Back
Top Bottom