Freaking pathetic.

Quote:
In the PHX offense everyone is a 3pt shooter
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

man its great to be faker!!! were one of the weakest teams in the league but we still get the most attention, we get the most time on tv, we stay the most popular year after year, more people want to see us play, arena to arena, no matter how many more games the BUMS win compared to us FAKERS, we still are better...

fakers all the way!!! steve nash is weak sauce, amare and his reconstructed knees, no jump shot marion, fat boris diaw, hunchback barbosa, vintage ds grant hill, no match for the fakers... SG # 24 > then all current suns payers, even kobes weak shoes > then all suns player, kobe trade demands... make that trade demand "rumors," get more attention then phoenix bums..

the bums are just upset because year after year they try to prove their worth to the nba, get trounced out the playoffs, come back next year do the same thing, over and over and over again, running their little running type game, that they think is the hottest thing in the nba, only to get OWNED by the spurs, every year, or the mavs, or whoever...

i just hope more than two people show up tonight
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Man I remember browsing Niketalk this summer seeing so many excited Lakers fans ready and expecting big deals made. They expected a revamped roster (including Kobe + Odom) for the 07-08 season. This is somewhat what they were expecting. :lol:
laugh.gif
at PG switching the role with J-Kidd

signs a 1 year deal to reunite with Phil Jackson and try to win # 7 as well as provide leadership off the bench............oh and also become a mentor for Kwame Brown :lol:
laugh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Fakers is a term which originated because the Lakers playing in Hollywood. Hollywood is movies, which are fake. The term Fakers represents the area, and it rhymes with Lakers.
TEAM XBOX360​
.: nnarum :.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

Count me in as a Zo supporter. He and I have had some battles, but he loves his teams, as I do mine. So no need for everyone to be upset or any of that stuff. The only way to keep him quiet is for the lakers to win the game. Then there is nothing that can be said until the next one. If his team wins, he has every right to hold it over our heads.

I don't however know what a Faker is. I mean, we didn't have fake ceremonies for these.........
AABK030.jpg

27252586_7d7ab74ed9.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
Phoenix Suns 2008 Video game simulation championship rings

rochelle%20rings.jpg
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

simply put, i'll be rooting for my lakers tonight. however, i'll rock my grant hills tonight :pimp:
pimp.gif
go lake show

edit: how the lakers "fakers" when they've won more championships in the last 10 years than the Suns have won in their entire existence. (yes i'm takin it there)

Kobe /w fro > Kobe without fro.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Kobe is goin bald. He should shave his head like when he was a rookie.
Can't wait to watch the game and hopefully we won't get blown out.
At least this "rivalry" makes the game more exciting to watch.
Go Lakers!!

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Edd247, is he really balding? I havne't noticed, word to Michael Redd.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Nobody that ever wore a Fakers uni deserves to wear a PHX uni.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

to me it looks like his hairline is receding.
his lineup keeps getting pushed back

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

the phoenix bums arent worthy enough to ever have a former laker wear a bums jersey even mike pemberthy is greater than a BUMS jersey

Quote:
Nobody that ever wore a Fakers uni deserves to wear a PHX uni.
ceballos_295_ADB20.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
man its great to be faker!!! were one of the weakest teams in the league but we still get the most attention, we get the most time on tv, we stay the most popular year after year, more people want to see us play, arena to arena, no matter how many more games the BUMS win compared to us FAKERS, we still are better...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

i honestly don't really mind the zodogg stuff, it can actually be slightly entertaining sometimes.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Back
Top Bottom