Freaking pathetic.

gotta love when the NBA season is on, especially when it involves NTers... :rofl:
roll.gif
opinionsKILLEDmany.

the lakers were dumb. vlad gave them the perfect chance to void his contract when he injured his shoulder snowboarding.

i would have cut him loose then and there, and used his salary slot to sign someone else.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

goukiteg:
You all know zodogg's mo. Why even try to change him or the way he acts?
NobleKane:
its not even that. its whoever is letting him get away with this childish crap.

What about your childish crap?

You're one of the absolute QUICKEST people to make sure Persons A, B, and C are being held responsible, but you're one of the absolute SLOWEST at accepting responsibility and admitting fault.

You've been childish in this thread.

Worry about THAT; worry about YOU for a pleasant change.

That's what goukiteg was getting at.

Worry about YOUR childish crap. Don't worry about someone else's when you have plenty of your own. And don't worry about someone 'letting' someone else getting away with anything when you're being left off the hook just the same.

Because if enforcements were made by the letter of the NT law, you're gone, bud.

Be easy.

And responsible for yourself.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I'm saying, I didn't know there was a team in the nba named the 'Fakers'. Lakers I've heard of.

a simple title change would suffice.

if zodogg mispelled it on accident then he is forgiven. the L key is right next to the K key, btw.

Did you ever complain when people made Queens threads on here?

Because I sure don't remember it.

Will you complain when Queens threads are made this season? Because I'm positive you won't.

I mean, I'm sure you will NOW, but I'm positive that you wouldn't have had I not made this reply.

Y'all are just mad because A) he's talking about OUR team when he says 'Fakers', B) you don't like him.

It's not serious enough to get riled up about.

So un-rile yourselves andl be easy.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

ska pretty much summed it up perfectly......
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Ska why do MODS keep allowing Zodog back on NT after you ban him and then after 6 months or a year you MODS approve a new account for him here on NT?

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

let me remind ya'll -

S&T rules (no I didn't write them)

Quote:
Constant Trolling In Threads Will Get You Banned.

This is really becoming a problem. We're going to drop the hammer on fools now.

Trolling, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

hmmm, no. not evident at all.
www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.

Blog for new items/personal blog.

It's very unfortunate that someone is so Anti-Kobe that he acts like Kobe(arrogant) and even gets the Kobe treatment on here. Go figure. I don't think people are against him because he uses Fakers, Queerilenko, endless names...its just his arrogance that people are annoyed of.

The less we talk about it the better the situation is, same goes for the Kobe dilemma, I never thought I say this, but I'm really my patience
SLOW MOTION​

Well said, Ska.

Quote:
yehh ok...if it was a diss to the suns you guys wouLd and moan aLL day...how ironic that stat caLLed the Lakers a cLassLess franchise and yet hes caLLing us fakers...isnt that cLassLess...what is a faker anyway??!...are we faking pLaying basketbaLL??
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

ill be at this game... so pumped. i havent been to a suns game in like 3 years, and since i dont get to see the W's play its the only basketball i get to watch. lookin forward to seein kobe in person. hate the guy but LOVE his game
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Lakers dont have Odom yet, so who cares about this game, Suns should win for sure.
TEAMYANKEES

Yawn.

A very predictable game aka boring.

Suns by 20 or more.

If Kobe somehow learns how to pass by tomorrow, then Suns by 10.

Lol@ some of delusional Laker fans thinking Odom can help the Lakers beat the Suns.

Step ya game up.
pepperdinepimpin09

who cares if he calls us the fakers :lol:
laugh.gif
. how can that offend ANYONE, do the lakers play fakely or something? you guys sound like a bunch of sissies. i wana see how kobe approaches a game like this. its gona be a fun one to watch

Got Em Ska

:lol:
laugh.gif
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Quote:
But if you have a choice between Rad and Cook? You would go with Cook?

I wish Cook would get traded to Phoenix.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I missed the Suns game last night but checked out the box score. Since when is Grant Hill a 3pt shooter?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Quote:
Since when is Grant Hill a 3pt shooter?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Back
Top Bottom