^^ Uh-Oh Oh :lol:
laugh.gif

Can't we just talk about the game tonite :b
tongue.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
Do they really wear the orange every home opener??
07playoffs_r1g3_diaw_drive.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
What about your childish crap?
NobleKane:
didnt wanna say nothing BUT you had to do it son.

POINT OUT MY CHILDISH CRAP PLEASE....

Will do.

Let me go look extensively for some random example.

Oh, here's one:
Quote:
you SUCK at moderating...
See, no one asked you.

I moderate, you don't.

You're not in any position to be telling me how to do my job, OR how to moderate.

Every time I try to talk to you about what I think you're doing wrong, you have a problem with it.

All the time.

Not sometimes.

All the time.

Not 75% of the time. Not 99% of the time.

100% of the time.

That's childish.

Maturity would be respectfully stating your defense, something you have never done with me.

Ever.

Not rarely.

Not sometimes.

Never.

That's childish. Children pout and throw fits and hand responsibility to others and have trouble seeing the error of their own actions.

Back to the game discussion.

Yes, you.

If you've still got beef with me, you know how to handle it. If you choose to disrupt the thread some more, that's on you. It would be a childish choice given the not-so-subtle hint you're being given right now, but you're an adult, capable of making your own decisions.

P.S. E-fighting with someone (like, say, zodogg, for example) = childish
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

nobody is e fighting. i pointed out he was being childish. pointing out being childish is e fighting now? and as you can see i edited out that suck at modding BEFORE you posted. i went a little too far there and realized that. it really irks me you take more time to defend these million time over banned guys than doing the right thing. i only say something when these trolls post in threads i post in. they prolly do it more in other posts yet whenever i say something, you want to bring up that I too am like them. what the hell?

and i would pm you but yuku sucks and i dont want to go through the trouble of finding my old yuku password and email
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]

Quote:
watch south park, its what your star BUM player is!!!
steve-nash.jpg
img-1796.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ people getting riled up in this thread :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Get over it. It's nothing serious.

Anyway, i just hope i see a good game. We've proven in the past that we can compete against this team. Hopefully, 24 stays giving his best while he's with us and plays within the gameplan.

Can't wait to catch my 1st laker game of the season... :pimp:
pimp.gif
THEFUTURE

Laker fans aren't riled up, just annoyed. It's not even an intense rivalry, I wouldn't even put this rivalry close to Kings vs La, the players seem to have more respect for each other than the fans do. The only thing ever heated was Raja and Kobe and even that simmered.

Laker fans give Kobe too much credit and opposing fans give kobe no credit. No middle ground.

Kobe will be kobe around some brick heads like Cook and Kwame. Sad point every team has these brick heads, but unfortunately for the Lakers, we have delt with more that a few travis Knights.

Lets the games begin, and best team wins.

SLOW MOTION​

Man, this thread has worn me out and the game doesn't start for 3 hours. :lol:
laugh.gif

Maybe i was wrong about season threads. :rofl:
roll.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

childish? photoshop? steve trash? are you mad, trying to make fun of photoshop because you lack the simple ability to make a childish photoshop, its ok, if you want tutoring, you can always PM me...

phx reminds me of the 2002 kings great regular season, fun to watch, looks competitive but just can never win the big series such a shame
i dont think they will win a title anytime soon.. with the way things are stacked in the west they can beat the lakers if they want its just the cycle at work the lakers will be back soon.... soo phx just sit n hope thats all you can do maybe someday you too can win a championship.....

laugh.gif

I hope the game lives up to this thread.

Ska, you gonna take that?

laugh.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

This game should not be on ESPN tonight...there has to be a better second game than that. I don't wanna see the Suns Vs. Kobe (Lakers have no one else)

My Teams: Yankees, Bulls, Nuggets, Den Broncos, And All NY teams (Love My Town)
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

are either the Lakers or Suns on every espn game? it seems like either one or other is on.
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Quote:
P.S. E-fighting with someone (like, say, zodogg, for example) :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Back
Top Bottom