Freaking pathetic.

Wow...lets just talk about the game.

Laker fan in me says we win. The person with sense hopes we don't get blown.

LETS GO LAKERS!!! Surprise me kobe and pass to the open men.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
BullsRepeat3Peat
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
YOU should have NEVER been a moderator because you let people sway you into doing things because you dont want to seem like you are being biased.
:wow:
eek.gif
Out

^ The only problem I have with that comparison is that this dude has been trying to push his weight towards me since Day One. I've never been the bully, and I never will be. I'm not sure I could if I had to.
NobleKane:
YOU should have NEVER been a moderator because you let people sway you into doing things because you dont want to seem like you are being biased.
SHUGES:
eek.gif

Damn NK, I didn't know it was that serious.

I'd never advise a man to bite his tongue. But sometimes you just have to take an L to avoid becoming a marked man.

Son acts like he hates me, but had no problem running to me for help in getting Penny Foams, which he couldn't get.

And what did I charge him? Exactly what I paid ($200) + shipping ($17, which is how much my post office always charges me to Priority Ship 1 pair of shoes). Dude was so happy with me not charging him more that HE paid ME $250, which (for you math majors) is MORE than I told him to PayPal me. I told him to PayPal me $217, and then I get a PayPal payment for $250.

But dude has nothing good to say about me on here, and never has, not from the beginning.

E-grudge + pride has apparently gotten the best of his otherwise noble character. The day I was announced as a moderator, dude was one of few people saying that it shouldn't happen, and he's been leading the campaign as often as possible since.

It's definitely that serious on his side. On my side? I don't give two hot craps whether or not he likes me. But to clear the air for anyone wondering, "Damn, did ska do something to him in the past?!", now you know.

Dude didn't like me being a mod from the beginning, citing that he thought I was too nice and wouldn't be able to handle the pressure.

Little did I know, that was code for, "You're too nice. You won't be able to handle the crap I intend to give you."

Come to the Sports Forum less.

Watch me miss you. I've tried to be cool with you so much, but you would rather hang on to your initial feelings against me. I care... very, very, very little. I guess in a sense, you have made me a tad more cold, because when I first became a mod, I would have continued taking your crap, passing over your unending criticisms, pretending I didn't see it, and offering no response. Now? Now I realize that some people... just don't WANT to let go. Some people would rather pout instead of sucking their lip back in and moving on. And there's nothing that anyone else can do about it.

And watch how badly the Sports Forum fails without you around as often as you'd like to be (it'll be just fine, and it'll be fine once I start fading out as well)

So yeah... the game.
nerd.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I don't know if yall were watching but on ch 9 grant hill said he didn't come to the lakers because of kobe situation. Same thing with kg. Kobe cost us so much.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I wonder why Koe is still wearing the 2K4.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

What the...why are the Lakers wearing their Home uniform?

I hate watching the Lakers now a days, horrible horrible shot selection...almost no basketball IQ
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

So now we're too minutes into the game, and 95% of the words coming out of these announcers mouths... has been about trading Bryant.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully we can play 3 quarters the way the Sonics did against the Suns last night, and then maybe steal the victory in the 4th.

Although an 8-2 start isn't exactly providing hope of that happening.
Quote:
it'll be fine once I start fading out as well
SHUGES:
censored.gif
you going??

Nowhere anytime soon.
smokin.gif
Just saying, I'm not going to be here forever, and the Sports Forum will operate fine whenever I leave.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Well he wasn't coming to LA to play with Kwame and Sasha.... :lol:
laugh.gif
DETROIT BASKETBALL
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

dfish ballin, barbosa with 3 straight missed shots, and kwame just threw a baseball line drive toward the rim :lol:
laugh.gif
!

Hey,

whats going on with the title...

This isnt babytalk, can we at least get appropriate titles for the teams, i couldnt even find the laker thread till i realized the PHX part.

And what does faking have to do with anything? vlade got traded years ago.
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Come on Raja!! What the hell are you doing out there?!? Letting the Dirty Snake slither all around uncontested out there! :smh:
smh.gif
Out

Get this bum Kwame out of the game.
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS​
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

Quote:
What the hell are you doing out there?!? Letting the Dirty Snake slither all around :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Back
Top Bottom