Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

People keep saying limited nah its more like "Your not getting these" pretty much. 

Ah well on to the 2015 releases

Hello NT. First post and am very excited to say the Frags are in the bag my g. Camped at the 23 store on 34th and it was rough. The temps, the wind, and the grime was real. But all in all it was worth my size 11.5 Frags and size 11 Colombias. I was 33rd around 8pm but that isn't how NYC releases work. When it was time for the wrist bands, I ended up with #72. A lot of shadiness went on but all that aside I got my pair. I just wanna say one thing though. Even though the history, the color way, collaboration, and the "Remastered" materials and shape all make this release the first of many great releases to come, there is absolutely no reason for anyone to try and cut someone, or get emotional enough to the point where you end up fighting ya friends, ya homies, the people who you came with. The cops never shut us down but these types of releases literally brings out the "BEAST" in people. They aren't only shoes to most of us, but when it comes to your safety and well being, that's all they really are. I've missed many releases that brought that tear from my soul that would only leave my window shopping on eBay for them. I know the feeling. But being a savage isn't what I want to gain from this part of my life. I honestly went there for the pack but my favorite model is the 1. There were pairs for everyone that wanted them and there were many ppl ahead of me only for the 11's because they were out the loop on what these were. I wised up and lucked up. Been a lurker for many years but I'm glad to finally post my thoughts while holding onto this guaranteed ticket. Good luck to you all. PeaceView media item 1305928

You mustve gotten there right after me. I was the dude in the pearl foams and I left to take a **** right before they started giving tickets and I ended 63rd :smh:

I was in the group in the middle that Fish came to to give the bands. I had on the True Blue 3's. Gotta hold in that **** sometimes b. Lol alp alp

It was by far the toughest camp for me. It wasn't even that many ppl. But the weather and the games being played made this a stressful event that for me was well worth it. Ppl that were in the loop and those that finessed walked out with multiple pairs. The Game.

These grew on me

Seen the 11s in person and im gonna pass something about the 11s just doesnt look right loved the older ones better

will be going after these instead

Last edited:
I never even took that ****, got home and got the text message that bands were being given out and ran back.

It was by far the toughest camp for me. It wasn't even that many ppl. But the weather and the games being played made this a stressful event that for me was well worth it. Ppl that were in the loop and those that finessed walked out with multiple pairs. The Game.
Yup, if my phone wasn't dead the last two days I wouldve had at least 2-3 pairs myself.

LMAO hell yea. What's your 40 time?
I went inthe train, no actual running involved. Some kid got sliced in his face or something which actually helped me get the spot I got. Might've missed out on fragments if that didn't happen

Moon Landing camp was easier than this for me.... and moon landing camp was in July when it wasn't 35 degrees.. This one was funny between the couple of fights and Fish yelling every 2.5 seconds.... But those have been the only 2 pairs that I made an effort to cop. The wolves come out for these releases.... 

Moon Landing camp was easier than this for me.... and moon landing camp was in July when it wasn't 35 degrees.. This one was funny between the couple of fights and Fish yelling every 2.5 seconds.... But those have been the only 2 pairs that I made an effort to cop. The wolves come out for these releases.... 
Yea I remember that 1, I was #1 for that release

Back
Top Bottom