Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

For real, dudes trying to edge the beard up. How many police are usually out there for these releases? I know some of the jakes are definitely getting pairs lol

Is a nikelab online release any different than a NDC release? Or does it just involve following a different twitter for the link? Never done a NikeLab release before.

Ughhh we just need one similar store on the west coast. I find it hard to believe Nike doesn't deem one effing store popular enough to send over limited releases.

Seeing as though Nike corporate is over here I truly can not make any sense of it.

^^official images 

Sodium steadily elevating 
mean.gif

Yah but they dont match what is actually being sold though. Unless The Japan release shoe got some slight tweaks.

Official Nike Images
There goes nike with the Trick Shot again ...

so now we getting black logo? watch when the pairs release be blue ...

lIke they did those Bama Hypercross Trainers .. Nike official pics had USA flag on them but the pairs released didnt

Official Nike Images

lIke they did those Bama Hypercross Trainers .. Nike official pics had USA flag on them but the pairs released didnt

Official Nike Images

I havent received my Bama trainers yet but I'm happy they come without the logo 

Soooo tired of not even having a chance at certain kicks. I want these so bad. Especially after seeing the leather quality. Been rocking my lance mountains alot thinking about these.

Anybody get an early pair and compared the leather to banned 1's? I'm curious if it's on par or better being remastered and all.

Black logo is better but I think it's blue. Didn't the Japanese guy put up pics of his pair.

Back
Top Bottom