Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Retail or bust for me
nerd.gif
good luck fam
smokin.gif

Maybe in store they are more limited if it's Nike only.  But online Toro 6's had 2 fake releases on Nike, probably less than a 100 pairs shipped out the rest were sent to NO. 

I just saw the Nike Australia Release calender got updated. These are on there for November 27th :smokin . The retail is $200 AUD (Approx $170 US). 

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]27/12/14[/TD]
[TD]Air Jordan 1 x Fragment[/TD]
[TD]Black/Sport Royal-White[/TD]
[TD]$200[/TD]
[TD]716371-040[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I now have a small chance to cop for retail :nerd:

The only stores In Australia releasing them are HOH Adelaide and Perth and a Mom and Pop store in Melbourne.

I hope everyone passes in order to cop the
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]31/12/14[/TD]
[TD]Air Jordan 4LAB1[/TD]
[TD]Glow/Reflect Silver-Blk-White[/TD]
[TD]$260[/TD]
[TD]677690-355     :rofl: [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

I can finally utilize my Aussie connect. If I use Nike.com.au, do I need to use an AU CC as well? Would my home girl stand a better chance going to the store?

I don't think they will be in store. If they are FCFS people will wait 2 - 3 days for them as they did with the champagne and cigar 6s.

You need an Australian CC to purchase them on Australia Nike website.

If Nike Australia has them and they rarely get limited Jordans, Nike USA should definitily have them I would assume.

Last edited:

I don't think they will be in store. If they are FCFS people will wait 2 - 3 days for them as they did with the champagne and cigar 6s.

You need an Australian CC to purchase them on Australia Nike website.

If Nike Australia has them and they rarely get limited Jordans, Nike USA should definitily have them I would assume.

Good looks for the confirmation .... I'm on her, she'll gimme those #'s. Much appreciated! Repped!

I just saw the Nike Australia Release calender got updated. These are on there for November 27th :smokin . The retail is $200 AUD (Approx $170 US). 

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]27/12/14[/TD]
[TD]Air Jordan 1 x Fragment[/TD]
[TD]Black/Sport Royal-White[/TD]
[TD]$200[/TD]
[TD]716371-040[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I now have a small chance to cop for retail :nerd:

The only stores In Australia releasing them are HOH Adelaide and Perth and a Mom and Pop store in Melbourne.

I hope everyone passes in order to cop the
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]31/12/14[/TD]
[TD]Air Jordan 4LAB1[/TD]
[TD]Glow/Reflect Silver-Blk-White[/TD]
[TD]$260[/TD]
[TD]677690-355     :rofl: [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

Damn. It's actually cheaper in Australia....

I have only messed with the black 5lab3s so far. The lab series has been ugly. I also know a Chicago shoelebrity who got the 5lab4 samples. I was feeling them until I saw pics of the clear sole. With that said those 4lab1s are the ugliest. I thought they were those 'XX Jordan 1 series (in this case the '89 Jordan 1s)

Retail or bust for me :nerd:
Same. I refuse to pay more than $250 for a shoe these days unless I sell an equally valuable shoe and consider it a trade.

I believe flight23 had a hundred or so pairs (available to the public) according to alp, correct me if I'm wrong alp alp
yea, maybe a touch over 100. They had all of the tickets on the table so you could see how many were available

Man I am hoping I can cop these or if not maybe trade the pantone for them if resell is to high. These are a must for me to add to my 1s collection.

yea, maybe a touch over 100. They had all of the tickets on the table so you could see how many were available
Yea probably like 150... I was number 143 and was able to get a pair.... But then again there were people on that line for Legend Blues....

Those numbers aren't good for the rest of us.... If they only got a hundred-ish pairs then that probably means trouble. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yea probably like 150... I was number 143 and was able to get a pair.... But then again there were people on that line for Legend Blues....
yup, maybe a little less considering people were getting other shoes (not many but still some)

Those numbers aren't good for the rest of us.... If they only got a hundred-ish pairs then that probably means trouble. :rolleyes
yup

Back
Top Bottom