Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Don't worry guys, frags will restock all star weekend. Just be ready. They'll be impossible to get on the 27th.

Don't worry guys, frags will restock all star weekend. Just be ready. They'll be impossible to get on the 27th.

and if they restock all star weekend thats even harder to get..

the amount of sense your post makes... none

think about it this way, nycs released 3 times. if they had 5000 pairs each time, that means there are only 15,000 pairs around.

now we all know they had way less than 5000 pairs each time so how many pairs are actually floating around?
1st time fcfs at flight 23 for nyc 1's: 400 pairs

2nd time raffle at flight 23 for nyc 1s: 75 pairs (nobody i know hit this raffle)

3rd time raffle at flight 23 800 pairs for nyc 1s: everybody i know almost hit this raffle including my sis, cuz, & myself

4th time guaranteed tickets (i think my friend told me 400 pairs or 800 pairs) release date 12/24

5th release for nyc 1's nba all star weekend 2015 , pairs are unknown / i forgot what my friend told me (i think 400 pairs) 

my friend knows an employee at flt 23 (***that is my source***) 

Why are you so mad?

I tried to make a positive post.

Just because it'll be hard for you doesnt mean it'll be hard for all of us. And by the way if you've ever been to all star weekend you'd know the quantity during releases are insane. This is nyc so imagine that times ten

Why are you so mad?

Just because it'll be hard for you doesnt mean it'll be hard for all of us. And by the way if you've ever been to all star weekend you'd know the quantity during releases are insane. This is nyc so imagine that times ten
Not everyones in NYC though...

Why are you so mad?

i agree with DBCHOOPS on this one, look at a few of the previous nba all star weekends for example houston & new orleans if you were there you flourished like no tomorrow.

This is NYC we are talking about 

i agree with DBCHOOPS on this one, look at a few of the previous nba all star weekends for example houston & new orleans if you were there you flourished like no tomorrow.

This is NYC we are talking about 

NOLA all star weekend was great. Between sneakercon and Nike dropping off truckloads of releases every day for a week. Then again the store is pretty much trash the rest of the time

NOLA all star weekend was great. Between sneakercon and Nike dropping off truckloads of releases every day for a week. Then again the store is pretty much trash the rest of the time
i am sure it was lol, my boy was there also and grabbed a few pairs of toro 6's for me.

he was like get that ish out of my place lol 

Why are you so mad?

restocks are hard to come by in the first place, if the original release is already hard.

soon as people get wind of a restock it will blow up and resellers and those with "hook ups" will take advantage.

im far from mad since im no where near NYC, i wouldnt line up for kicks, and i dont care. Im just saying you made it seem like a restock is easy... when its not. online or in store unless its a massive GR then yea

restocks are hard to come by in the first place, if the original release is already hard.

soon as people get wind of a restock it will blow up and resellers and those with "hook ups" will take advantage.

im far from mad since im no where near NYC, i wouldnt line up for kicks, and i dont care. Im just saying you made it seem like a restock is easy... when its not. online or in store unless its a massive GR then yea

Yea I'm talking gr numbers. For example, those toro all red 6s were impossible to get everywhere but New Orleans. I was there I saw guys get 20+ pairs until stores kicked them out the line.

I could've got the whole prelude pack if I had enough money.

You think Nike doesn't want to make money on one of the busiest weekends of the year for basketball?

You think stores don't want a release to go smooth and everybody happy during asw when all the tourists, Nike reps and media are in the city?

Like someone said, everyone will flourish. It all depends what shoe restocks. Let's cross our fingers for fragments.

Yea I'm talking gr numbers. For example, those toro all red 6s were impossible to get everywhere but New Orleans. I was there I saw guys get 20+ pairs until stores kicked them out the line.

I could've got the whole prelude pack if I had enough money.

You think Nike doesn't want to make money on one of the busiest weekends of the year for basketball?

You think stores don't want a release to go smooth and everybody happy during asw when all the tourists, Nike reps and media are in the city?

Like someone said, everyone will flourish. It all depends what shoe restocks. Let's cross our fingers for fragments.
toro 6s weren't really hard to get tbh. they weren't easy but there were deff more than what seems to be available of these frags. 

you cannot compare any of those VI to these frags

so far these are gonna be very limited unless Nike surprises us somehow.

We are resellers for acknowledging the fact that some people have paid 1k for em. I didnt say that was the price they would settle to. :smh:

i am sure it was lol, my boy was there also and grabbed a few pairs of toro 6's for me.

he was like get that ish out of my place lol 
I missed out on the 6's :/ It was a rough time driving to the City from LSU everyday for a week... 

These will be way more limited than toro 6's. If you strike out on the 27th you'll most likely be facing resell prices. 

About a buck and change. Also retail on em is $185
flight 23 usually charges 20 over for some reason but then again nike charged 140 for jeters first online release and 160 the second. flight 23 was 160 the whole time

These will be way more limited than toro 6's. If you strike out on the 27th you'll most likely be facing resell prices. 
If you strikeout you will be facing resell prices 
laugh.gif

I just saw the Nike Australia Release calender got updated. These are on there for November 27th
smokin.gif
. The retail is $200 AUD (Approx $170 US). 
[table][tr][td]27/12/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 1 x Fragment[/td][td]Black/Sport Royal-White[/td][td]$200[/td][td]716371-040[/td][/tr][/table]
I now have a small chance to cop for retail
nerd.gif

The only stores In Australia releasing them are HOH Adelaide and Perth and a Mom and Pop store in Melbourne.

I hope everyone passes in order to cop the
[table][tr][td]31/12/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 4LAB1[/td][td]Glow/Reflect Silver-Blk-White[/td][td]$260[/td][td]677690-355    
roll.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

Back
Top Bottom