Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

those pics above are just samples.

photoshoots happen months before the actual release of the shoe, so there is a high probability that the release version will differ if any changes are made...always take those photos as a reference and not final product.

The struggle in the Bay Area for these are real... only hope is for HOH to get these unexpectedly or NTSF. Congrats to all who got their guaranteed pairs. As a huge fan of the 1's in general my sodium levels have begun to rise lol

Eff it we will be salty until the other remastered 1s show up.

I just hope Nike doesn't try to get too creative with the AJ1 line. The appeal of them is that they are nostalgic and classic.

They are screwing up with these 4lab1 piles of doodoo.

I just hope Nike doesn't try to get too creative with the AJ1 line. The appeal of them is that they are nostalgic and classic.

forreal, could have just had a white upper, grey accents with a cement midsole to pay homage. the whole shoe in netting is ridiculous.

Last edited:
please God, may the XI hype distract any one wanting these and allow us to flourish.

Last edited:
please God, may the XI hype distract any one wanting these and allow us to flourish.
wishful thinking 
frown.gif

The AJ1 has been pimped out more than any other shoe in the line, wouldn't expect anything less from JB next year.

Back
Top Bottom