Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

sad new... SNS refunded me for the size 11 
tired.gif
Unfortunately too good to be true but at least u were on the hunt n almost scored!!! 
nerd.gif

Whoa now. I said those were the reasons i liked the design of the shoe. I would have been extremely happy if they went for retail and were gr.

Black and whites saw very little hype and i have two pairs. Barons were the same, no hype two pairs. Friends & family no hype two pairs.

Again i buy jordan 1s because that is my favorite model. I like to see each pair in hand before i decide to keep.

Im not happy about what i paid for fragments, but it is what it is. I have the means to pay for it and i wanted them in my little collection so I bought them.

I realize that some people refuse to pay the high price. I respect that, but i didnt want to regret it in a year and see prices even higher.

And for the love of god if you are getting bent over us who are paying for a legit pair, go look at ebay where people are bidding $640 on a pair where the seller admits the pair is FAKE.

my comments were not necessarily directed at you, personally. I was just saying for the MAJORITY, those who copped don't care about what you mentioned as to why these were so sought after. I think there truly are folks who copped and paid big money because of the mold and height, etc. BUT, i think the majority copped for one thing: EXCLUSIVE.

Thats all.
Of course it is the exclusivity. That's why NYCs were getting paper before the restocks. Now cats turning down anything above 300! LOL

So this just happened, page monitor just went off as I was at the computer, hit on that doubletime, are people returning pairs or sthn, second time they restocked?  on a side note, didn't release that you get a countdown to checkout on sns - probably wouldn't have made it past checkout if not.

View media item 1349748

sad new... SNS refunded me for the size 11 |I
They playing with your feels!

did there any reason behind it ? glitch site ?
Hi ,

As you might have noticed we are having some problems processing your order. There seems to be an error with our stock of the item you ordered, possibly because we received the wrong amount of shoes or some other mix up. This means we unfortunately don´t have the item you ordered so your order is cancelled and the payment reversed. Very sorry for this inconvenience and late notification.

Best regards
Martin
SNS

Hi ,

As you might have noticed we are having some problems processing your order. There seems to be an error with our stock of the item you ordered, possibly because we received the wrong amount of shoes or some other mix up. This means we unfortunately don´t have the item you ordered so your order is cancelled and the payment reversed. Very sorry for this inconvenience and late notification.

Best regards

Martin

SNS
damn that sucks. probably a glitch then that they keep going up on the site

Hi ,

Best regards
Martin
SNS
oh crap...... how could they made this mistake error ?

Last edited:

Hi ,

Best regards
Martin
SNS
Thee ole ....message! Smh...Sux

pics of the actual pair? also fc does sell fakes, with all the pairs they get in and the way they half *** check the pairs probably happens all the time.

i was watching the dudes at FC check on 25+ pairs someone brought in a couple of weeks ago. No damns given. They gave a quick glace at ONE shoe in each box, didnt even bother looking at the 2nd shoe.

I was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom