Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

14 days ago
TIMMYBRIXXX
Hey buddy.. Here's how I see it..I'm not sure if the soles should have the NA logo or the Frag logo but the 999999999s is definitely a sample numbering..Now These all 9 samples are not as rare as a normal stamped and tagged sample but should add a little bit of value to them. I'd say about $50 or so..I'm not 100% on this but I think the all 9s are like the 1st runs, to make sure all is well before they run the rest..Hope this helps and nice snag..

Shoes look legit but that tag I don't think goes w/that pair, I'm pretty sure all the frags have the 9/11 date, I could be wrong

So if it was a first run sample should it not also have the black logo that they slapped on their to throw off the scent of the counterfeiters?

Too bad all we have to go buy are this guys random claim on a Facebook group with his potatoe camera pic.

Shoes look legit but that tag I don't think goes w/that pair, I'm pretty sure all the frags have the 9/11 date, I could be wrong

ain't nobody going to put fake tags on legit shoes. I'm no expert but maybe Jb put out pics of the black logo to throw the gm manufacturers off, with the intention of going just blue embossed. They obviously had to run a fsr to ensure quality was correct (stitching, color, shape). ONCE those passed, they continue with mass production. It'd be a flawed business model with no test/samp pairs to check out..

Shout out to my man @timmybrixx this guy is a champ. Honestly one the reasons I post to try to help nowadays

^ I received this e-mail from Kix-files earlier this morning...

SMH @ "we know the price may not be right for you".... No, really? 
mean.gif

At least we can get WTK 9's for $275.... SMH.

Now yall got me shook, Ive seen the "so called" fake tag/dates/9999999 but what the legits posed to look like....???

Ima bout to swoop in on a seller Ive been chumming for bout a week now but uncertain what to really look for, in regards to the tag at least! 

Apologies cuz Im certain this topic been gone over 1,000,000 x

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Last edited:

Now yall got me shook, Ive seen the "so called" fake tag/dates/9999999 but what the legits posed to look like....???

Ima bout to swoop in on a seller Ive been chumming for bout a week now but uncertain what to really look for, in regards to the tag at least! 

i have a pair and the shoe's leather is remarkable, i mean if you had any pair of og 1's, and then got your hands on these.. you'd know the difference.

apart from that, i think the fakes have gotten really good, if you have any friends with legit frags that would probably be the best route to go. just so you can compare hand in hand.

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know what is best to clean this material? Haven't cleaned em since I been wearing  em and don't want to mess them up.

Honestly best advice I can give u is hold them in hand. If you have another pair of og 1 you will feel/see/know the difference. I have yet to see a flawless fake tbh, logos either too big or black. Molds are sometimes 2013- some fakes have the middle stitching connected to the swoosh instead of a little above it on the side panel.

View media item 1350095

Weird how you have a later date?

My only guess is that my date was the assumed completion date, perhaps production finished faster than anticipated?

I myself am a bit concerned as well considering the only size 14 I can find is for sale at FCNY. Sadly that size wasn't available on NDC in the US.

Honestly best advice I can give u is hold them in hand. If you have another pair of og 1 you will feel/see/know the difference. I have yet to see a flawless fake tbh, logos either too big or black. Molds are sometimes 2013- some fakes have the middle stitching connected to the swoosh instead of a little above it on the side panel.
Thx for the pic...

Lawd

Anyone got yesterday's lotto numbers too?

Anyway I saw those pics in NDSBG and trying to get more from him, keep in mind they aren't mine nor am I saying they sold fakes

Ask and you shall receive. I already know the authenticity of this pair but I leave it to nt to be the judge-

Don't mean to turn this into a lc-
Pictures are always good, right?
Could be an assumed date (sorry didn't read your last post) .. Not sure how else you could verify though. Shoe itself looks pretty good though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
For those still waiting on their USPS tracking from manifestswoosh to update, he is no longer responding to any of messages on ebay. I finally called him out when I caught him in another lie. He swore to me that my package was supposedly picked up at his residence on 1/6 and then later changed his story saying that it was picked up this past Friday or Saturday instead. Needless to say, I just went ahead and escalated my dispute to a claim. I guess it took so long since I was still hanging on to that small glimmer of false hope that he would actually come through for me. I love the fact that he is trying to hide all his recent negative seller feedback with his buyer feedback. This dude is a clown and should be called out on Twitter for what he has done...

I escalated to claim yesterday. I drew red flags when he kept restocking FSRs on ebay

It's bad enough we have to deal with legit checks (with a million pic quotes) in here now ya stepping it up sneaker maintenance questions?
eek.gif
... I would've gave you a pass if those we're at least the DB 1s
mean.gif

Check the link below

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_50
Thanks. That's a **** load of pages to search through. Want to hear some feedback from someone with the actual shoe but I'll search around. Appreciated!

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know what is best to clean this material? Haven't cleaned em since I been wearing  em and don't want to mess them up.

It's bad enough we have to deal with legit checks (with a million pic quotes) in here now ya stepping it up sneaker maintenance questions? :wow: ... I would've gave you a pass if those we're at least the DB 1s :smh:

Check the link below

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_50
My dude said KINDA off topic! LOL nothing close to the topic. Yall know that was a flex attempt.

It's bad enough we have to deal with legit checks (with a million pic quotes) in here now ya stepping it up sneaker maintenance questions? :wow: ... I would've gave you a pass if those we're at least the DB 1s :smh:

Check the link below

My dude said KINDA off topic! LOL nothing close to the topic. Yall know that was a flex attempt.

you CANT flex with anything that ugly

Back
Top Bottom