Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

My Jeters 1s trade fell through.... I'm having the hardest time finding a pair in size 13 at a reasonable price

i was watching the dudes at FC check on 25+ pairs someone brought in a couple of weeks ago. No damns given. They gave a quick glace at ONE shoe in each box, didnt even bother looking at the 2nd shoe.

I was surprised.
only reason why I would think they would do that is if they're extremely extremely comfortable with the seller. Even then though, that's definitely not good due diligence.

edit - see you're in LA. I only have experience w NY and they are actually pretty an*l.

Last edited:
Saw this in a Facebook group:

Apparently flightclub sold fake frags with this barcode

View media item 1349854

Not defending FCNY but this is a super random image. Why doesn't the guy take a pic of his receipt? He might be trying to stunt like he bought them there so people don't question it and then throw them under the bus and be like "dang, I can't believe I got a UA pair..."

can you even take your shoes back to FC if you find out you got some fugazi's? I can't imagine it being that easy.

I've been told by a distuished nt l/c vet, pairs with 99999999 are usually the first ran samples to ensure quality among first run of produced pairs

I've been told by a distuished nt l/c vet, pairs with 99999999 are usually the first ran samples to ensure quality among first run of produced pairs

So if it was a first run sample should it not also have the black logo that they slapped on their to throw off the scent of the counterfeiters?

Too bad all we have to go buy are this guys random claim on a Facebook group with his potatoe camera pic.

Something seems off about that Flight Club claim. Not defending FC or flat out calling the guy making the claim a lair but while FC can be rude or difficult, I've had no issues making returns for "wrongfully presented" merchandise. If they are in deed fake, the guy should be able to get a refund. I bought two pairs of Black Toes that were not marked online as B-Grade but were in fact labeled as such on the box and tags. While you can chalk it up to lazy inspection perhaps, they refunded me the full amount after I mailed them back.

Last edited:
Something seems off about that Flight Club claim. Not defending FC or flat out calling the guy making the claim a lair but while FC can be rude or difficult, I've had no issues making returns for "wrongfully presented" merchandise. If they are in deed fake, the guy should be able to get a refund. I bought two pairs of Black Toes that were not marked online as B-Grade but were in fact labeled as such on the box and tags. While you can chalk it up to lazy inspection perhaps, they refunded me the full amount after I mailed them back.

but what's to stop someone from buying legit pairs and claiming they had fakes, the ole swaparoo?

^Because all FC shoes have a tag that goes through the first lace hole that if broken doesn't protect the consumer anymore.

For those still waiting on their USPS tracking from manifestswoosh to update, he is no longer responding to any of messages on ebay. I finally called him out when I caught him in another lie. He swore to me that my package was supposedly picked up at his residence on 1/6 and then later changed his story saying that it was picked up this past Friday or Saturday instead. Needless to say, I just went ahead and escalated my dispute to a claim. I guess it took so long since I was still hanging on to that small glimmer of false hope that he would actually come through for me. I love the fact that he is trying to hide all his recent negative seller feedback with his buyer feedback. This dude is a clown and should be called out on Twitter for what he has done...

Either he never got the pairs or just doesn't wanna fulfill em at 350 when they going for 800+. Don't blame him, but he shouldn't play games or even better not place a preorder for a shoe like this.

Either he never got the pairs or just doesn't wanna fulfill em at 350 when they going for 800+. Don't blame him, but he shouldn't play games or even better not place a preorder for a shoe like this.

He won't even fulfill em at $780 according to his FB, hope Chavez believes me now that this guy is a scammer

His FEedback went to crap fast lol
he shouldve done the preorders through PayPal to prevent that. Son either had a scamming plan or got shocked when they were as limited as they were and up in price like that.

He won't even fulfill em at $780 according to his FB, hope Chavez believes me now that this guy is a scammer
Now thats grimey. He ain't fulfill it at 780 but fulfilled the $800 one? That whole situation is funny.

So if it was a first run sample should it not also have the black logo that they slapped on their to throw off the scent of the counterfeiters?

Too bad all we have to go buy are this guys random claim on a Facebook group with his potatoe camera pic.

Ask and you shall receive. I already know the authenticity of this pair but I leave it to nt to be the judge-
View media item 1349981View media item 1349982View media item 1349983View media item 1349984View media item 1349985View media item 1349986View media item 1349987View media item 1349988View media item 1349989View media item 1349990
Don't mean to turn this into a lc-
Pictures are always good, right?

he shouldve done the preorders through PayPal to prevent that. Son either had a scamming plan or got shocked when they were as limited as they were and up in price like that.

Pretty sure dude just went for the kill in scamming, FSR's sold one after another, he prob hopes people will forget for some crazy reason or is just that stupid, either way I knew not to bite when he wanted me to pp invoice & saying he would get them from NikeLab using ATC services, even if you worked for Nike, no way anybody could cook on 5-6 FSR's on these frags, feel bad for anybody that still has $ tied up w/this clown

His FEedback went to crap fast lol

Now thats grimey. He ain't fulfill it at 780 but fulfilled the $800 one? That whole situation is funny.

Ask and you shall receive. I already know the authenticity of this pair but I leave it to nt to be the judge-
View media item 1349981View media item 1349982View media item 1349983View media item 1349984View media item 1349985View media item 1349986View media item 1349987View media item 1349988View media item 1349989View media item 1349990
Don't mean to turn this into a lc-
Pictures are always good, right?

View media item 1343800

Back
Top Bottom