Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You had me until your "Fragments sold in more places" line :lol:

Not even close, that statement is EXTREMELY false

Banneds>>>>>> everything Jordan has ever done (not 09 shadows)
yup, its not even close. royals are a GR compared to these. theres a reason they are about 800 off the bat

also thanks guys, the preferences page is slightly confusing but hopefully I removed those barrage of emails.

You had me until your "Fragments sold in more places than Royals" line
laugh.gif

Not even close, that statement is EXTREMELY false

Banneds>>>>>> everything Jordan has ever done (not 09 shadows)
I admit that perhaps Royals sold in more places than Fragments in the US- I maintain that Frags dropped at more retailers globally.

I also admit banned are excellent quality- I would say they are probably similar quality as 09 shadows.

A statement is either flase or true- adding extremely to it is unnecessary.
wink.gif

I scooped up Royals from my local Shoe Palace and Shiekh in Tucson. Arizona :lol:l

and than copped many more for $225-250 the day of release....

Frags are a completely different beast

I admit that perhaps Royals sold in more places than Fragments in the US- I maintain that Frags dropped at more retailers globally.

I also admit banned are excellent quality- I would say they are probably similar quality as 09 shadows.

A statement is either flase or true- adding extremely to it is unnecessary.
wink.gif

You're ignoring the FACT that frags were made in much less quantity. 

i think these frags are dope AF and i wish i had a pair. and i do have the money to cop, but i just can't do it. as an OG (see: oldhead) in the game, i just can't see myself paying this much for some kicks that aren't made in italy. salute to those of u that did tho. i decided i'm no longer trying to be a willing participant in all this hype. it has to stop somewhere. the line for me has been drawn. again, dope shoe tho.

i think these frags are dope AF and i wish i had a pair. and i do have the money to cop, but i just can't do it. as an OG (see: oldhead) in the game, i just can't see myself paying this much for some kicks that aren't made in italy. salute to those of u that did tho. i decided i'm no longer trying to be a willing participant in all this hype. it has to stop somewhere. the line for me has been drawn. again, dope shoe tho.
Weren't you the one who got those custom made baron 1's?

If so, man those were FIYAH 
pimp.gif

Only way I'd ever rock some baron 1's. 

Props to you man! If I wasn't able to scoop these Frags for retail, I'd also be sitting this one out.

AMEN. I'd wear this t-shirt.

Everything

Royals were available on almost all europe sites

That's not including all the pairs that were available in Australia

You're wrong

END OF STORY

Sorry you struck out on this Frag release
laugh.gif
I just dont need to flaunt my shoes on the interwebz to gain popularity due to my lack of self-esteem and PTSD
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom