Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

How does the ASW thing go? Do they simply do a raffle? Luckily I live in NYC!
nobody knows, although if they rerelease these I suppose they'll do a raffle. or maybe just fcfs them on the low.

go to subscriptions at the top and find this thread, click remove.
word I don't mind the subscriptions but how do you cancel them sending you all those subscription emails? I got over 10k emails and get 10 emails a minute

:rofl:

tell me about how all the other GR non-og c/ways sold??

Let me break it down.

Chicagos flew off shelves- until people realised how horrible they were.

Royals- cannot compare this release to anything- messed up distribution meant Asia/Europe got apporx.75% of pairs.- this did set the precedent for stupid resell.

Shadows- sat in many places- prices jumped after black/red release

Black toes- as with shadows

Black/red- thristy mf's went ham on these thinking they like royals.

Celtics/atlanta- lolz lolz lolz- remember hwo many fools pretending they liked them?? all ended up on sale racks across the globe.

Black/gold- unicorn release - cant compare to much- 'OG' c/way done wrong

jeters, PS - kind of similar release to Black/gold- and fragments are in a similar league- non- og c/way with a healthy sprinkling of hype- and limited release.

Funny thing is- Fragments sold in more places than Royals.

So this is the math.

OG c/way with Nike Air branding limited= everyone likes.

OG c/way with Nike Air branding GR= people start liking after resell goes up

OG c/way with non-nike air branding GR= meh

Non-OG c/way with nike air branding GR= initial excitement fading to sale racks

Non-OG c/way with non-nike air branding = no one cares

Non-OG c/way with non-nike air branding and limited release and much HYPE= EVERYONE LOVES!!!

Let's be straight- 09 shadows quality  >>>>>>>>> than basically anything jordan has ever done.

I COULD NOT (yes- this is the correct usage) care less what another man spends his hard-earned on-

just be man enough to admit you pay for hype- not for any other BS excuse- YOU KNOW IT - I KNOW IT-WE ALL KNOW IT- so man up!

I have paid way too much money for shoes over the journey- purely because i got caught up in silly Hype.

About 98% right.

Celtics 1's are dope and the slander is unappreciated :lol:

off the top of my head fragments did not release in more places then royals, not even close and black/golds are an OG colorway unless youre talking about the melos.
fragments released in more places than royals GLOBALLY- truth.

Black/gold Og- did not have a glittery sole and a bunch of otehr stuff- so technically I am right- 'OG' c/way done wrong

About 98% right.

Celtics 1's are dope and the slander is unappreciated
laugh.gif
I apologise- I actually dont mind them (runs and hides)

fragments released in more places than royals GLOBALLY- truth.

Black/gold Og- did not have a glittery sole and a bunch of otehr stuff- so technically I am right- 'OG' c/way done wrong
no it isint papi. im not going to divulge what stores got royals but more in nyc alone got them then globally of fragments.

word I don't mind the subscriptions but how do you cancel them sending you all those subscription emails? I got over 10k emails and get 10 emails a minute
bottom of page- get notified when others reply- change it up.

or unsubscribe then re-subscribe and choose your preference

check your preferences section. I think you can stop all of those emails from coming.

no it isint papi. im not going to divulge what stores got royals but more in nyc alone got them then globally of fragments.
I feel honored you called me papi- that's cute.

and I'm talking legitimate Nike retailers- no mom and pops.

The argument of the "ihave no idea what I'm talking about' 'i'm not going to divulge'- course not!!

Anyway- you may be right- what do I call you if I am your papi?? Child?? Son??

Sorry- I'm not down with these new funky terminologies

Last edited:
Idk if frags released at more spots than royals (was away during release) but even if they did, it was IN MUCH LESS QUANTITIES.

Royals = about 25k 

Frags = less than 10k

I love these frags, wouldn't care if they were a GR (even better, I would of got more pairs).

BUT if I missed for retail, I wouldn't be paying $800+ to have them & I definitely wouldn't be in this thread commenting negatively towards others who are willing to pay that price.

Whether people buy them due to hype or not, it's no one else's business. 

Last edited:
:rofl:

tell me about how all the other GR non-og c/ways sold??

Let me break it down.

Chicagos flew off shelves- until people realised how horrible they were.

Royals- cannot compare this release to anything- messed up distribution meant Asia/Europe got apporx.75% of pairs.- this did set the precedent for stupid resell.

Shadows- sat in many places- prices jumped after black/red release

Black toes- as with shadows

Black/red- thristy mf's went ham on these thinking they like royals.

Celtics/atlanta- lolz lolz lolz- remember hwo many fools pretending they liked them?? all ended up on sale racks across the globe.

Black/gold- unicorn release - cant compare to much- 'OG' c/way done wrong

jeters, PS - kind of similar release to Black/gold- and fragments are in a similar league- non- og c/way with a healthy sprinkling of hype- and limited release.

Funny thing is- Fragments sold in more places than Royals.

So this is the math.

OG c/way with Nike Air branding limited= everyone likes.

OG c/way with Nike Air branding GR= people start liking after resell goes up

OG c/way with non-nike air branding GR= meh

Non-OG c/way with nike air branding GR= initial excitement fading to sale racks

Non-OG c/way with non-nike air branding = no one cares

Non-OG c/way with non-nike air branding and limited release and much HYPE= EVERYONE LOVES!!!

Let's be straight- 09 shadows quality  >>>>>>>>> than basically anything jordan has ever done.

I COULD NOT (yes- this is the correct usage) care less what another man spends his hard-earned on-

just be man enough to admit you pay for hype- not for any other BS excuse- YOU KNOW IT - I KNOW IT-WE ALL KNOW IT- so man up!

I have paid way too much money for shoes over the journey- purely because i got caught up in silly Hype.

You had me until your "Fragments sold in more places than Royals" line :lol:

Not even close, that statement is EXTREMELY false

Banneds>>>>>> everything Jordan has ever done (not 09 shadows)

Last edited:
I feel honored you called me papi- that's cute.

and I'm talking legitimate Nike retailers- no mom and pops.

The argument of the "ihave no idea what I'm talking about' 'i'm not going to divulge'- course not!!

Anyway- you may be right- what do I call you if I am your papi?? Child?? Son??
Sorry- I'm not down with these new funky terminologies
there are mom and pops that are legitimate nike retailers, a lot of them. why are you ignoring them? and also royals and fragments are not even close in quantity and that's a fact, not an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom