Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Does anyone know how many of these were actually made?

$630 for a worn shoe? :X

What is it you guys like so much about the shoe?? Just curious.  Was it like this with the Royal blues? I have to pull up the DB4 thread, I bet people were the same way ONLY because they were limited?

Last edited:
Shut up already man.

Let dude be happy that he got the shoes he wanted.

Don't even know why you're in this thread, all you do is throw out condescending & snarky comments.

Shut up already man.

Let dude be happy that he got the shoes he wanted.

Don't even know why you're in this thread, all you do is throw out condescending & snarky comments.
Having a bad day? It's an honest question. What is the most appealing part of the shoe?

Frags down! NYC next!!

Bonus banned pic
glasses.gif
Nahhhh

SHADOWS next! 

Than NYCs 

Last edited:
Yeah, OK. You know what you're doing.

Doesn't matter what someone says is the most appealing part of the shoe, it's all subjective.

If someone likes the shoe solely because of the embossed Fragment logo, so be it.

Having a bad day? It's an honest question. What is the most appealing part of the shoe?

He's right though. Why are you hear? All you talk about is why are people so into these, we should get our money together and start our own brand, or why are Legend 11's price going down?

If a pair of worn once or twice frags means they'll drop below $700 or even $600??
nerd.gif
?? then I'd totally try to swoop. I plan on it being my 3rd most worn sneaker behind breds and royals. Only reason why I haven't tried to cop at resell is I'm holding out hope on a miracle ASW.

shadows in the mail on the way here. Debating if I should just wait til asg or pull the trigger on a 325$ pair of NYC now
I bet they go lower. It honestly feels like NOBODY wants these and with Frags and all the anticipated 1s coming out.. the PSNYs are going to be lost in purgatory.

Yeah they are. Upset for not doubling up. i ALWAYS double up, except for Shadows, which have become my favorite go to shoe.

Everyone wants $500+. I can't even give $400 away.
Word.. I just checked *bay.... $309 if you wear a size 17. Dude selling rims

If a pair of worn once or twice frags means they'll drop below $700 or even $600??
nerd.gif
?? then I'd totally try to swoop. I plan on it being my 3rd most worn sneaker behind breds and royals. Only reason why I haven't tried to cop at resell is I'm holding out hope on a miracle ASW.
How does the ASW thing go? Do they simply do a raffle? Luckily I live in NYC!

shadows in the mail on the way here. Debating if I should just wait til asg or pull the trigger on a 325$ pair of NYC now
Good move man! Shadows are an ABSOLUTE must.

My personal favorite out of the trinity

$325 is a good price bruh. I pulled the trigger at $375 a little over a week ago and was very happy with the purchase. I could've returned to sender and saved about $75 but after having them in hand I didn't care about the money I could of saved anyways.

You wont regret the purchase, I promise you that 
pimp.gif

The mold.
The materials.
The colorway.
The height.

Now please stop asking that, i think you have asked that multiple times. If you really want to collect everyones answer make a survey with surveymonkey.

Thanks.

Not a bad price.

I'm waiting for $300 or below myself for 23NY 1's.
samesies. there are SO MANY of these just sitting. I'm happy because about a month ago I offered a guy $400 on ebay and even then it was only bc I had a 10% ebay coupon. He rejected and sent me a nasty message. Couple days later he PMs me asking if I could reconsider - I told him no thanks I'll wait for the restock. Prob freaked him out 
laugh.gif

The mold.
The materials.
The colorway.
The height.

Now please stop asking that, i think you have asked that multiple times. If you really want to collect everyones answer make a survey with surveymonkey.

Thanks.

You really believe all this though? You're talking about a major sneaker head that would care about all you listed.

Its like people who talk about wine. Oh, the wine's acidity is fantastic. Or, its got such a bold flavor.

At the end of the day, wine is wine to me. I've had $100 glass of wine, and $10 glass of wine. They taste the same to me.

I think you're giving too much credit to sneaker heads and what they care about. They care about the cw, and lets be real, they care about these because its LIMITED. Some of you guys do truly care about what you listed, but for the most part, i think anyone copping these at this price care for one thing: LIMITED. Its the sneaker culture we're faced with.

The mold.
The materials.
The colorway.
The height.

Thanks.
@RobTooFresco Why couldn't you be this helpful? You think you special cause you got a pair? :wink:

samesies. there are SO MANY of these just sitting. I'm happy because about a month ago I offered a guy $400 on ebay and even then it was only bc I had a 10% ebay coupon. He rejected and sent me a nasty message. Couple days later he PMs me asking if I could reconsider - I told him no thanks I'll wait for the restock. Prob freaked him out 
laugh.gif
Did they restock them already? Wonder if the shadows will ever restock

Back
Top Bottom