Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Not true - I did a PP invoice at $675 and he started BS'ing with his stories. The moment I saw him repost the listing 10+ times with all sizes, I knew he was up to no good but I gave him benefit of doubt. He lied about weather delays and random excuses so I called him out and said don't make me show up to your door since I live close by.

When I first placed the order, he said he got 3 size 11's. Keeping one for himself, selling the other 2 but of course they were re-listed over and over.

I know paypal has the 180 days policy and all that but why give the dude a interest free loan for no reason? I bet he has done this to 10+ ppl. On top of that, why risk getting GM's if he decides to go that route which is a pain because Paypal can force you to get a letter of authenticity to prove their counterfeit which is a hassle in itself. Get your money back and move on cuz this dude is simply getting interest free loans or planning to ship out GM's.
A letter of authenticity of receipt doesn't mean anything. They can easily have 1 GM pair and 1 real pair then use the receipt on the GM pair

Letter of authenticity of receipt?

What I'm saying is if you receive GM's and make that claim with Paypal, they will ask for a letter of authenticity of the shoes itself so you have to provide them a letter from a authorized Nike distributor (Footlocker, Nikestore, Finishline etc) that what you received is fake. Most if not all stores will decline to provide this because they become accountable in a legal matter. If you provide this than paypal will side with you in most cases but like I said, its a hassle so why risk it with this dude when he is clearly BS'ing every person who has dealt with him in this thread? 

He's actually a smart scammer because he's procrastinating and holding the funds. Those that pressure him get their refund asap and those that don't, he's gonna keep the money for as long as he can. Plus he can even try and hope some of those that ordered weeks ago forget and he gets to keep the funds at the end. This is all if he doesn't send GM's lol

Last edited:
Not read the last 100+ pages so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Has anyone heard of any updates on when END are releasing their allocation of Frags? 

Not seen anything on social media.

Can't believe some ebay sellers have these listed for £1000 though.

If you guys think $750 is bad... Try paying double that!

They even have the balls to ask for £9 postage on top!

$550 plus black infrared 6s for frags? Need some halp

I personally wouldn't do it because bl. infrared 6's are a top 3 Jordan to me but I already have frags so I'm completely biased on this subject :lol:

If I were you I'd do it though, price is only going up on these.
Depends on which infrared 6s. The 2014s with that pink infrared23 paint is trash imo... get the frags if so.

Depends on which infrared 6s. The 2014s with that pink infrared23 paint is trash imo... get the frags if so.
Correct me if I'm wrong but infrared is supposed to be pinkish? It's not supposed to be red. If you want red then get the varsity red 6's.

I might be one of a few but I prefer it how it is...

Correct me if I'm wrong but infrared is supposed to be pinkish? It's not supposed to be red. If you want red then get the varsity red 6's.

You are right. It just comes out pinkish to me. The varsity red and infrared from 2010 are the real deal

Last edited:
Truly feel bad for u guys. Might as well hold onto that little glimmer of hope while you can. I have no glimmer, so look at the bright side lol (NPI)

You are correct.

Last year's infrared is just a slight shade off from the OG's.

OG's had a bit more red to them but nonetheless, love last year's version :pimp:

Last edited:
Paid $630 for a pair worn 2X. Toe box is creased, but I don't mind since I'll be wearing them.

To my surprise, all the hype about the quality is true. These thing are smooth.

Paid $630 for a pair worn 2X. Toe box is creased, but I don't mind since I'll be wearing them.

To my surprise, all the hype about the quality is true. These thing are smooth.
I know you said you don't mind the creasing on the toebox but there's some good & easy-to-do tutorials on YT on how to remove them (or the majority of them).

Congrats tho.

ppl selling used pairs already?
The cats that just got em to take a few pics for the gram 
laugh.gif

The "Rent-A-Kickers"

The cats that just got em to take a few pics for the gram :lol:

The "Rent-A-Kickers"

Them IG pics to their followers were posted already. So they can sell them now since people saw that he has em.

yea some people just like to flex too much. if im selling a pair they go nowhere near my feet, don't need to validate myself by showing pics of anything.

my gram peeps know i got them. now they are worthless to me. but a couple people about to get steals! LMAO. jk. thats crazy, but hey 600+ still a come up even after wearing them.

congrats on the pickup. rock em til da casket closes

I am gonna wear mine on my next day off (thursday)

Thanks. I felt a little bit disgusted paying that much, but the feeling will subside once I start rocking them LOL.

usually when im able to get a shoe worth this much resale i dont really think twice about reselling but with these i havent been tempted once to let them go :smokin theyre just too ill

these? 
nerd.gif
bunch of clowns commenting on that post saying you would only get about 350-400 for those worn 2x 
laugh.gif
 if you're wearing the shoes it shouldn't matter, bunch of dudes just trying to justify not paying a high resale price

Back
Top Bottom