Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So if he never escalates dispute to a claim he's still going to get refunded? How?

Personally, I have my account set up to where my dispute automatically escalates to a claim after the 10 day wait period. I'm refunded by PayPal automatically. USPS offers a default $50 insurance for all basic priority shipping. It is your responsibility as the seller to increase the insurance of your package if it's worth more than the $50. I never pay for extra insurance but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Thank God USPS has never lost any of my packages

The seller has 180 days to change the dispute to a claim. If he's on it daily after day 12 or whatever, he will be sure to get his refund by day 180. Sorry man but that's just some bad luck

Last edited:
Can we get a moderator in here to lay down a little bannage on this dude "PlasmidLord" before it becomes routine for packages to get lost without issuing buyers refunds A.K.A. SCAMMIN!

Chavez inbox prolly blowing up for handouts
laugh.gif
Bruh

You have no idea 

roll.gif

this is why i dont sell shoes online. Gonna take my shoes I wont be wearing to RIFLA and take the loss.

Too many headaches.

this is worse than the black/red 1 thread 
sick.gif
sick.gif

dudes proud of not giving money back when it's their duty too

manifestswoosh giving ya'll the jig 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, short notice those of you who ordered aren't getting anything

i'm out

Back
Top Bottom