Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Cause I keep it real

Tired of seeing all these grown men crying over resell prices they refuse to pay.

I can care less about resell prices. I have 2 pairs and not selling any. I've had multiple nters hmu and I give everyone the same answer. I helped many nters get multiple pairs. Believe me, if I wanted to make bank on this release I could have with ease

Salts still strong with you though. Sorry you struck out :frown:

right, the salt card being played. Typical.

Look, if i wanted these, I'd have them. Nothing but slightly less than a day and a half of work for me. I could cop either through trading one of my royals or forking over $800. I'd consider the trade, but i just can't justify paying $800 for a pair of shoes thats limited and has some Japanese dudes name tied to it that I don't give two damns about. I'd be mad with myself for paying $800

Whatever. You're just pushing that hype way too hard. Its ugly. Frags don't need your pom poms. I just don't understand the reasoning behind why you're going so hard for these. . If you're tired of seeing grown men crying over resell prices, how about ignore, especially since you have no gain, right?

If i could only post the "beating a dead horse" GIF.

right, the salt card being played. Typical.

Look, if i wanted these, I'd have them. Nothing but slightly less than a day and a half of work for me. I could cop either through trading one of my royals or forking over $800. I'd consider the trade, but i just can't justify paying $800 for a pair of shoes thats limited and has some Japanese dudes name tied to it that I don't give two damns about. I'd be mad with myself for paying $800

Whatever. You're just pushing that hype way too hard. Its ugly. Frags don't need your pom poms. I just don't understand the reasoning behind why you're going so hard for these. . If you're tired of seeing grown men crying over resell prices, how about ignore, especially since you have no gain, right?

If i could only post the "beating a dead horse" GIF.

The fact that you take the time to comment about all my existing posts shows how salty you are :lol:

Use your own advice and ignore my comments...

Sound good?

Appreciate you sharing the story about your income. I'm sure all of NT cares :D

Cool guy

The fact that you take the time to comment about all my existing posts shows how salty you are :lol:

Use your own advice and ignore my comments...

Sound good?

Appreciate you sharing the story about your income. I'm sure all of NT cares :D

Cool guy

Agree to ignore. Block member feature activated.

Last edited:
Tell you what i would drop a pair of royals on, a sweet older Upper Deck Jordan autographed jersey card. Man i always wanted one of those.

Copped a pair today. 325.00 cant complain
smokin.gif
you must have good friends lol

If these were just a regular JB NA 1 release resell would be $250-300 right now. Too bad it wasn't. I'm going to move some inventory so I can get or get a bunch of GR and trade bait in 2015. Not paying more
than $300 for these.

If these were just a regular JB NA 1 release resell would be $250-300 right now. Too bad it wasn't. I'm going to move some inventory so I can get or get a bunch of GR and trade bait in 2015. Not paying more
than $300 for these.

Your brother enjoying them fam?

so for the minority of people who've actually worn theirs in here...what's the sizing consensus? same as lance mountains or 2013's? lm's run a lil small imo and i have both.

have someone with a 11.5 willing to trade, but i need to make sure what i heard about these running a little small is true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom