Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Anybody cook on the NDC Euro restock?
nerd.gif

Around 330-4am est, sizes 8-12 from the looks of it ..
r u for real? never heard anything about this.

Last edited:

Its honestly overrated bruh. You only saying it cause of the hype and you have a couple pairs. Shoe is not that great at all.
The shoe is great.

Quality's overrated (I expected better but it's still really good for JB) but the aesthetics of the shoe are A1.

The shoe is great.

Quality's overrated (I expected better but it's still really good for JB) but the aesthetics of the shoe are A1.
Its cool, but it was not the release of the year. Granted its his opinion, but the shoe is just far too hyped. But what do I know, I was tryna cop just to flip anyways lol

Its cool, but it was not the release of the year. Granted its his opinion, but the shoe is just far too hyped. But what do I know, I was tryna cop just to flip anyways lol
I'm biased because half my shoes are AJ1's 
laugh.gif

It's all subjective though anyways.

These & the infrared 6's were my favs to drop this year (B/W HTM Mercurial Superfly & 23NY 1's too but I missed those 
tired.gif
)

I was at my laptop as well, if the page monitor went off, I would of gone into ninja mode and got a pair.  But sadly, it did not.

Guy I'm trading with for my size 12, gave him the choice between corks or Royals, he chose Corks, I was pumped to say the least ! Frags arrive Friday
You won. 

Corks don't look good casually at all IMO...

Whereas AJ1's go with almost errthang 
pimp.gif

shoe is back in the NikeLab Section on NDC EU but if you click on it, the page is no longer available. Seems like there really was a restock...damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom