Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

#teamDS #teamNeverRockUm #teamKeepemIcy #teamCrispNeverWorn #TeamFactoryLaced #teamBoxwasbentduringshippingnotbyme

Cant knock the people who can keep their shoes DS..and definitely cant knock those who beat their pairs to death.

I respect both types of shoe heads.

Yeah I keep my shoes DS for years a lot of times.. That's just me though.. Im not gonna wear heat to work.. I mean I spend 40 hrs of my day there and I don't care about the people at work so my shoes usually stay ds for a few years before I bust um out.. Well the Heat at least.. I wear beaters like my gloves and stuff like that most of the time..

So END did in store?

Just got home from the gym and checkin Nt saw this thread moved 8 pages since I last read

People buying tonresell for a higher price still drys up stock because the price will go nowhere but up. Now is the best time to cop. They may not have the Yeezy price tag but the release was very similiar in quantity.

I can honestly care less, I have my pairs. Just tired of seeing the false info spread by salty individuals who missed out on this release.

did you just say "I can honestly care less?"

Do you realize you're the biggest cheerleader of Frag resell prices in this thread? Its almost laughable how much you're hyping frags. You're the Don King to Mike Tyson, Flava Flav to Public Enemy, Yoko Ono to John Lennon.

I swear you've got stock in Frags. If you were getting a quarter for every time you chimed on on frag resell prices, you'd have accumulated $457k by now.

I just paid 750. First shoe I've paid resale for all year (2014) I was due to pay resale at least once

Well Bro, you chose the RIGHT SHOE to do it! In a years time, the price of these things is going to be ridiculous!!!

did you just say "I can honestly care less?"

Do you realize you're the biggest cheerleader of Frag resell prices in this thread? Its almost laughable how much you're hyping frags. You're the Don King to Mike Tyson, Flava Flav to Public Enemy, Yoko Ono to John Lennon.

I swear you've got stock in Frags. If you were getting a quarter for every time you chimed on on frag resell prices, you'd have accumulated $457k by now.

Cause I keep it real

Tired of seeing all these grown men crying over resell prices they refuse to pay.

I can care less about resell prices. I have 2 pairs and not selling any. I've had multiple nters hmu and I give everyone the same answer. I helped many nters get multiple pairs. Believe me, if I wanted to make bank on this release I could have with ease

Salts still strong with you though. Sorry you struck out :frown:

Show me your t++s, uh i mean frags
laugh.gif
hmmmm, extremely tempting bro! 

getemchavez getemchavez you know just cause you live around a bunch of dummies who dont know the value of a good J, dont mean you gotta 1 up me on them blk/blues boy :lol:

Haha just figured I'd add some more salt to this already salty AF thread. Bunch of babies in here :lol:

HOMIE aka #teamfrag

it is what it is. do your thing. appreciate the love you showed NTers on this release.

I am working out a deal for an 11 with an Nter now, and all looks good. finalizing details now.. i def want to double up.

HOMIE aka #teamfrag

it is what it is. do your thing. appreciate the love you showed NTers on this release.

I am working out a deal for an 11 with an Nter now, and all looks good. finalizing details now.. i def want to double up.

:pimp:

It's going to be hard finding a size 12. I think I am going to let go of a few pairs to obtain these. Sacrifices must be made to even out buying at such a resell price.

Back
Top Bottom