Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hi Manny,

Thank you for your email.

This release will be conducted to ensure that all customers receive a fair and equal chance of purchasing these shoes.

Kindest regards,

Chris W.

Chris Wharmby
Customer Service Advisor
Tel: +44 (0)191 231 3983

if ppl stuck together and refused to pay 850$, the price will decrease. Because resellers control all the stock, they create their own prices. If they werent bought they will b forced to sell cheaper

zzzzzzzzz

Same thing every release

zzzzzzzzz

Same thing every release

exactly. like that's ever gonna happen. You dont like the price? Move along. Cant afford it? Move along.. Salty regardless? Move along. If they were available everywhere as a GR you would still complain saying everyone and their mom has them... no matter what JB does, it will never make everyone happy. Just stop with the salt, and let #teamfrag cook. PLEASE!

My frags come in tomorrow. excited.. deal on a 11.5 is coming to a close shortly. cant wait.

exactly. like that's ever gonna happen. You dont like the price? Move along. Cant afford it? Move along.. Salty regardless? Move along. If they were available everywhere as a GR you would still complain saying everyone and their mom has them... no matter what JB does, it will never make everyone happy. Just stop with the salt, and let #teamfrag cook. PLEASE!

My frags come in tomorrow. excited.. deal on a 11.5 is coming to a close shortly. cant wait.
dont take the post out of context tho, i can care less about not having one pair of shoes when i have double digits.

dont take the post out of context tho, i can care less about not having one pair of shoes when i have double digits.

no matter what release..GR or limited... people always gonna complain..

at the end of the day, that's not gonna change the market because if you dont scoop up a good deal the next dude will.

I just hope we get better chances at releases and these ATC services are no longer an option.

We all know that aint happening anytime soon so whatever. In the meantime do what you can and good luck!

no matter what release..GR or limited... people always gonna complain..

at the end of the day, that's not gonna change the market because if you dont scoop up a good deal the next dude will.

I just hope we get better chances at releases and these ATC services are no longer an option.

We all know that aint happening anytime soon so whatever. In the meantime do what you can and good luck!
yea i dig that but im not in the market for these, this all began because i said the dude asking 800$ plus shipping may as well just ask for 815$ and claim free shipping. that is all

yea i dig that but im not in the market for these, this all began because i said the dude asking 800$ plus shipping may as well just ask for 815$ and claim free shipping. that is all

i feel you.

if i were to trade ds 2013 Bred 1s for frags..whats a fair amount of cash to add on top ? 100? 150?

Thanks Famb!

i feel you.

if i were to trade ds 2013 Bred 1s for frags..whats a fair amount of cash to add on top ? 100? 150?

Thanks Famb!
with the prices these are going for.. i'd want at least 250 if i was trading my frags

You guys spreading false rumors about END, they didn't release the Frags in-store :lol:
I read the tweet wrong that's my b srs

That's because you South Jersey guys are kinda slow :rofl: #BOOM

JUst joking my dude, I figured that tweet was misinterpreted by some so I just wanted to give guys the heads up that it didn't happen yet.

Imma need for u to lock down my size tho :nerd:

IMO it's a pretty good trade w the guy getting frags getting the slightly better deal. while they might be pretty even value wise (i think frags are worth a bit more) royals will be a little easier to get down the line whereas frags are more limited.

not sure if srs

Royals are pretty hard to come by DS as is, check back in another year or two and you wont find any.

QFT! Best post in this entire thread.

Congrats on your pair, I just closed my deal. In fact, I got so fed up with the initial resellers keep upping the price on me, I went and copped a pair of Yeezy 2's. 
nthat.gif

not sure if srs

Royals are pretty hard to come by DS as is, check back in another year or two and you wont find any.

Check back in another 10 years and they'll be releasing again but remastered. I bet it happens before that

QFT! Best post in this entire thread.

Congrats on your pair, I just closed my deal. In fact, I got so fed up with the initial resellers keep upping the price on me, I went and copped a pair of Yeezy 2's. :nthat:

DOPE! which Y2 ? Hope you didnt break the account for them..lol

I actually been considering moving both my sets..but congrats on your frags as well! what size and how much if you dont mind #teamfrag asking...

Tomorrow cant be here any sooner.. dambs!

#teamDS #teamNeverRockUm #teamKeepemIcy #teamCrispNeverWorn #TeamFactoryLaced #teamBoxwasbentduringshippingnotbyme

Cant knock the people who can keep their shoes DS..and definitely cant knock those who beat their pairs to death.

I respect both types of shoe heads.

Back
Top Bottom