Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Depends on size. I've been getting hit up daily for $850 shipped on my size 10.
I just can't let them go
i dig, i looked up my sz but i do see a  sz 10 for 890 free shipping on the bay. Directly dude will do 850$ or make less money thru the bay

There's peeps out there spending $1000 daily. Consignment shop or not they're still moving at that price. With all these fakes out, I don't blame peeps spending the extra $150 to have some piece of mind
ebay has almost ever pair at 1000$, if someone wanted to spend a stack it wud be uber easy but they seller wouldnt net anywhere near

if ebay has the majority at 1k, the going rate is actually a little less. The initial rush is always overpriced due to the saltiness, now it should remain consistent but I cant imagine a steady increase until months or about a year down the road when they dry up stock

if ebay has the majority at 1k, the going rate is actually a little less. The initial rush is always overpriced due to the saltiness, now it should remain consistent but I cant imagine a steady increase until months or about a year down the road when they dry up stock

Stocks already dried up man :lol:

You're acting like this is a normal GR

Stocks already dried up man
laugh.gif

You're acting like this is a normal GR
stock in on eBay man
roll.gif

available in every size, stock for shoes such as royals/breds/ have dried up.

these just began to hit the market

***** when the stock actually dried up on all the NA 1, prices shot up. on the shadows u cud cop at retail until like the end of 2014

Last edited:

Already happened. In store only

damn I followed them on twitter for no good reason. jerks.

me too lol!  bunch of jerks! 
The tweet asks about two shoes and the response says one of them was sold out in store. See here:

They could have easily been talking about the ASICS x LimitEDitions Gel Lyte V ‘SurrEDaliste’. Those Asics were in fact an in store release and likely sold out. See here...

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/blog/asics-x-limiteditions-gel-lyte-v-surredaliste/

Last edited:
stock in on eBay man :rofl:
available in every size, stock for shoes such as royals/breds/ have dried up.
these just began to hit the market

You can't be serious man...

You're comparing a shoe that was released in very limited quantities (rumor has it to around 1500 pairs) to Royals and Breds (25000-30000 pairs). Markets already dried up on these. The majority of people you see selling on IG and eBay are fakes. Price of frags are already over breds and royals and they released last week. They will go nowhere but up just like the majority of the OG 1s

Just sold mine for $850. I mean they are really nice in person but not $850 nice, lol. That's a new set of coilovers for my car haha.

ppl buying to only sell doesnt dry up the stock, once ppl who buy that want them or want to wear them cop, then the stock begins to dry. Doesnt matter if GR or not

People buying tonresell for a higher price still drys up stock because the price will go nowhere but up. Now is the best time to cop. They may not have the Yeezy price tag but the release was very similiar in quantity.

I can honestly care less, I have my pairs. Just tired of seeing the false info spread by salty individuals who missed out on this release.

You can't be serious man...

You're comparing a shoe that was released in very limited quantities (rumor has it to around 1500 pairs) to Royals and Breds (25000-30000 pairs). Markets already dried up on these. The majority of people you see selling on IG and eBay are fakes. Price of frags are already over breds and royals and they released last week. They will go nowhere but up just like the majority of the OG 1s
never made comparison, that was an example and Im not sure what point u are arguing, if u can get every size easily then the stock is not very dry no matter how limited they are. The pantones were "limited" but they are still abundant in resell. Next year u will not be able to get pantones for 650$, do u know y that wud be? as well as these frags, 800-850 ppl are copping. in 2016 the price will go up due to wat my friend?

People buying tonresell for a higher price still drys up stock because the price will go nowhere but up. Now is the best time to cop. They may not have the Yeezy price tag but the release was very similiar in quantity.

I can honestly care less, I have my pairs. Just tired of seeing the false info spread by salty individuals who missed out on this release.
not necessarily because, if i buy something to sell, its not exactly going off the market. but please remind me, what false info did I spread?

Just sold mine for $850. I mean they are really nice in person but not $850 nice, lol. That's a new set of coilovers for my car haha.

I def agree with you on that man. I compare everything to Banned quality now and these are still a ways off.

if ppl stuck together and refused to pay 850$, the price will decrease. Because resellers control all the stock, they create their own prices. If they werent bought they will b forced to sell cheaper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom