Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

DAMN, GUESS IT'S NOT!

mean.gif

YOU GUYS ARE PROS!

I don't PS or Adobe anything 
frown.gif

Someone one is gonna throw these pics in the Retro 1 Thread ...and watch the noobs Go CRazy!

Last edited:
Regarding the wrinkly leather, this is the tradeoff between wanting softer materials. You can't have soft leather that doesn't crease.

That's supposedly the reason jb went with cardboard leather the past few years...people complaining about creasing.

I didn't do anything besides the hue saturation because i figure a simple image flip and I'd stir too much hype and salt. 

And lets say there is another fragment release its not gonna be another black toe with a color and bolts. 

Last edited:
Lol it's obviously a PS...

But can you honestly sit here and say you don't believe that another fragment x Jordan collab won't come out.....?

Between my two pairs (8 & 8.5) I feel a difference in quality.

My 8.5 is softer than the 8. Weird but something I noticed.

If you paying that resell money, you have the right to ask for pics to make sure you know what you are getting. Not all pairs created equal.

You can ALWAYS pick up a DS pair of Royals (01s can still be bought on the Low). Months from now, let's see if peeps can get their hands on a pair of these frags. Don't get me wrong, I love my Royals. I just know that they will always be available somewhere to purchase. Thats not including them being re-retroed again in a few more years

You hate Royals too though
Ta think I was gunna dump Royals for NYCs...

Thought better n grabbed NYCs for a fair (month ago) resell price! Now they $100 cheaper but still happy I have both!

These Fragz r a MfR tho, not finding ANY for a descent price...prolly never will!!! 

Back
Top Bottom