Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

IMO it's a pretty good trade w the guy getting frags getting the slightly better deal. while they might be pretty even value wise (i think frags are worth a bit more) royals will be a little easier to get down the line whereas frags are more limited.
down the line?  there are barely any ds royals for sale as it is right now, we're talking about a shoe that came out in 2013 compared to this shoe that just came out.. 

Royals have peaked..

Fragments will drop in price soon, and then spike up and become unattainable at a decent price.

down the line?  there are barely any ds royals for sale as it is right now, we're talking about a shoe that came out in 2013 compared to this shoe that just came out.. 
what about production #s.
i have no idea, but im assuming that they were both produced in similar numbers.  if anyone has legit information to prove me wrong please state your sources.

I had a WAY easier time getting royals but it is true there aren't many DS pairs on the market compared to frags, BUT you're comparing a shoe that just came out to one thats been out for a while. Give these a year and see where prices are at. Royals didn't hit this number so soon after they dropped (I remember pairs for $300 or so within a couple weeks) but they definitely created the hype for these

For some reason they are catching a lot of buz.

I could see it potentially happening, but we will see.

Regardless all the photos floating around are PS for sure.

i have no idea, but im assuming that they were both produced in similar numbers.  if anyone has legit information to prove me wrong please state your sources.

Frags are more limited than royals by a LONGSHOT. I picked up Royals from my local shoe palace and shiekh in Arizona.

I'm confident that these were probably the toughest Jordan's to get all year. There's a reason why there's so much salt in this thread. Reason why there's so many fakes out there since day 1. Sad to say it but this release is a straight money maker

That's a pretty damn good Photo Shop  Chop n Blend

he got the Shadow in there n everything right!! 

tired.gif
 Teaser fo Sho!

It's just a very simple effect layer in photoshop.

Like you don't even need to learn photoshop to do what those two pictures did.

Just hue saturation effect layer, thats how some of the backgrounds of the pictures catch a different tone.

the burgundy background one (yeah jordan brand would totally choose to change their shade of red this year of all years lol) is from the frag picture with blue bg. 

Last edited:
Size 8.5 and 9 for cheaper than current market value. Dude is 100% legit and will take a paypal invoice for a cheaper price. Haven't seen many small sizes

Item # 151542770834 on eBay

Hope this helps someone

Back
Top Bottom