Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Got my Frags in yesterday finally from NDC.

Personally, a bit disappointed in some details/quality on the shoe. Agree with most people that the leather quality is absolutely better, but my personal pair had a bunch of glue stains on both sides, and the Nike Air on one of the tongues was stitched poorly. Tough to explain, but the label isn't centered on the tongue properly.... to the point where you can see all of the text that's usually behind the tongue sitting on the front of the tongue. Which means the "Air" in Nike Air is pushed down and not fully visible with stitching running over it.

Mostly negligible, but I was honestly surprised.

Personally, a bit disappointed in some details/quality on the shoe. Agree with most people that the leather quality is absolutely better, but my personal pair had a bunch of glue stains on both sides, and the Nike Air on one of the tongues was stitched poorly. Tough to explain, but the label isn't centered on the tongue properly.... to the point where you can see all of the text that's usually behind the tongue sitting on the front of the tongue. Which means the "Air" in Nike Air is pushed down and not fully visible with stitching running over it.

like i said quailty material with same ol JB QC...

same with all the remastered stuff...

next year its gonna be remastered with double QC for the price increase lulz

like i said quailty material with same ol JB QC...

same with all the remastered stuff...

next year its gonna be remastered with double QC for the price increase lulz
Agree. Just more of the same to get us to buy and pay more.

With all that said, it's a great shoe, still love it.

But  don't think it's worth anything near the current value.

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone's NA tag is like that.

I'm about to pull the trigger for $400 on the sample pair with the black frag sign.  His connect his Shoulee81 on IG and if you look at his page he gets all of his pairs way early.  He even had the pairs with the black panel on the first page of this thread.

Shoulee def b gting heat in advance.... But dude i wouldnt risk 400 for some possible gm.....

Come on guys. Now you're making me second guess this and not wanting to go through with it. I need some legit advice here.

Come on guys. Now you're making me second guess this and not wanting to go through with it. I need some legit advice here.
I wouldn't mess with it. Even if it's a legit early sample/promo pair, dudes will be on you about it all the time. The grey market/fakes look almost exactly the same.

Shoulee also isn't infallible. He's gotten called out plenty of times because his pairs ended up being fake as ****. (Not even close to the retail OR real sample versions). Plus, you have to actually verify that the dude you're buying from even actually got them from Shoulee.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the advice. I was so tempted to do it and he sent me pics but the pic uploaded on here won't work from my phone. I was trying to post the pics for you guys to see but to be real the tag numbers and quality looks identical to the ones Gerald had posted. Did anyone confirm if those were variants? I really wanted these shoes but the price was too good I guess. I'm going to use this $400 on the new Y-3 Qasas coming out at the end of this month instead then.

cuz they're fugazi. no questions about it. you're talking about a shoe that moves for $800 and apparently you're getting a more limited sample version for half the price.....

Thanks guys for the advice. I was so tempted to do it and he sent me pics but the pic uploaded on here won't work from my phone. I was trying to post the pics for you guys to see but to be real the tag numbers and quality looks identical to the ones Gerald had posted. Did anyone confirm if those were variants? I really wanted these shoes but the price was too good I guess. I'm going to use this $400 on the new Y-3 Qasas coming out at the end of this month instead then.
Any seller who only accepts western union and paypal gift should be handled very carefully. Cant believe everything he says either. "KD 6 Elite Gold only 2000 pairs limited" lmao

I'm about to pull the trigger for $400 on the sample pair with the black frag sign.  His connect his Shoulee81 on IG and if you look at his page he gets all of his pairs way early.  He even had the pairs with the black panel on the first page of this thread.
Are you speaking about @weeshingonastar or @spicychickenwings? I used to follow them all on ig

Are you speaking about @weeshingonastar or @spicychickenwings? I used to follow them all on ig

Well i follow spicychickenwings too and spicychickenwings referred me to his boy who is the one trying to sell me the "samples" his username is kmjas.

Well i follow spicychickenwings too and spicychickenwings referred me to his boy who is the one trying to sell me the "samples" his username is kmjas.

Those joints you looking at are fake, $400 samples from SHOELEEE :smh: and so is the pair Gerald posted.

We've been telling you they're fake for the past 3-4 days and you keep insisting otherwise :smh: ... So at this point you might as well buy them, because you're BEASTING to own a "sample" pair that's $400-600 less than what the authentic legit pairs are going for :rolleyes

Really want to wear mine but I've had multiple people offer me $800. Don't know if I can justify wearing ish like that anymore lol. if anything they'll probably just sit in my closet until I can double up or I end up forgetting about them lol

Damn 800 mine would be gone. As soon as 800 left someone's mouth lol

Back
Top Bottom