Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm about to pull the trigger for $400 on the sample pair with the black frag sign.  His connect his Shoulee81 on IG and if you look at his page he gets all of his pairs way early.  He even had the pairs with the black panel on the first page of this thread.
sick.gif
 glad you didn't do it

Well i follow spicychickenwings too and spicychickenwings referred me to his boy who is the one trying to sell me the "samples" his username is kmjas.
I can't take kmjas seriously anymore... I had to stop following him because I got tired of seeing his awkward *** selfies.

Lol shoulee and all those fraud IG "celebs" been known for pushing fugazzi stuff and nobody will call them out for it because they got a lot of 15 year old boys following them

Just yesterday I had a guy DM on IG and offer me $60, if I send him labeled pics of my Frags with his IG name on it. 

SMH! I would never help anyone scam another person, even for money. 

Lol shoulee and all those fraud IG "celebs" been known for pushing fugazzi stuff and nobody will call them out for it because they got a lot of 15 year old boys following them

Well who is their fugazzi plug then? The fugazzi factory itself? 0]

Nowadays, if they don't come from a main chain and with a receipt, I can't even rock wit it.

It's even cats out here who pushin fake receipts though :x

Just yesterday I had a guy DM on IG and offer me $60, if I send him labeled pics of my Frags with his IG name on it. 

SMH! I would never help anyone scam another person, even for money. 

This **** is sick man, those kinda people will get what's coming to them.

Checked that kmjas dudes pic those things are fake straight up! don't buy em ! @Snayberry
Thanks, well I can say you guys definitely talked me out of buying them.  I guess I got too excited because I thought I was getting the friends and family sample for like half the price.  Too good to be true.  One can only dream. 
glasses.gif

Man people are making a killing running these "raffles".  

It's damn genius selling 40/50 slots at $20-$30 each.  Screw selling to one person out right for $600-800, the money is in these raffles.

Must be a new trend because I see one every few minutes.

so has/will anyone paint the frag logo black?

a friend of mine got his ndc pair in and wants to angelus paint the logo black like the samples

but hes feelin like people will see it and call fake instantly lol
What exactly is the purpose of this? He gonna be wearing google glass with a video camera feed displaying his black frag symbol at all times?

It's damn genius selling 40/50 slots at $20-$30 each.  Screw selling to one person out right for $600-800, the money is in these raffles.

whats stopping people who lose from filing a chargeback or claim? :lol:

too much of a hassle to accept 50 payments from random people thinking it will go smoothly. plus i think its illegal technically

whats stopping people who lose from filing a chargeback or claim?
laugh.gif

too much of a hassle to accept 50 payments from random people thinking it will go smoothly. plus i think its illegal technically
No idea how it's working but these dudes all over twitter are doing it LOL

laugh.gif

It is indeed illegal (against PayPal policy), which is why a majority of them are selling bot packs as the product, and you get a free raffle ticket. The ones that do straight paypal payments will refund you if you mention raffle in anyway in the payment.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

It is indeed illegal (against PayPal policy), which is why a majority of them are selling bot packs as the product, and you get a free raffle ticket. The ones that do straight paypal payments will refund you if you mention raffle in anyway in the payment.
this dude is selling $26 "stickers" haha... http://thesolefather.com/products/the-solefather-family-and-friends-stickers-fragment-design

If this dude is a NT'er, I hope you take no offense LOL ... 

IMO it's a pretty good trade w the guy getting frags getting the slightly better deal. while they might be pretty even value wise (i think frags are worth a bit more) royals will be a little easier to get down the line whereas frags are more limited.

Back
Top Bottom