Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

i'm pretty sure he can find a way around that... if dude has 20 plus different addresses he can send them shoes too, i'm pretty sure he has multiple pp accounts he can use... or maybe he selling some locally.. 

i could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Guess i Better go keep stackin my pennies and nickles until i can afford $800 for 1 pair of shoes

Guess i Better go keep stackin my pennies and nickles until i can afford $800 for 1 pair of shoes
You got it  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
My pair came today , I don't normally comment on quality , but as soon as these touched my hands i could feel the difference in leather compared to my bred , Royals , shadows . Soft and buttery

View media item 1338173

Last edited:
so has/will anyone paint the frag logo black?

a friend of mine got his ndc pair in and wants to angelus paint the logo black like the samples

but hes feelin like people will see it and call fake instantly lol

so has/will anyone paint the frag logo black?

a friend of mine got his ndc pair in and wants to angelus paint the logo black like the samples

but hes feelin like people will see it and call fake instantly lol

smh why...? the pear he got not exclusive enough??

[ATTACHMENT=8638]20141227_125518.jpg (2,727k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]luckily I was able to obtain these and NYCs for retail

Would it be crazy to trade my raging bull pack 9/10 condition for a pair of frags ds? Someone help me before I make the biggest mistake of my life!

Back
Top Bottom