I paid $650 for my size 8.

Deals are out there.

The fact that I'm saying that "$650 is a deal" really hurts my soul though
mean.gif
i feel ya

It's crazy when this is deal right ? 
laugh.gif
  it is what it is tho 

I most definitely could pay the 6 or 7, but i'm gonna hate that feeling i'll have knowing somebody got me like that.. yeah' i'm petty 
laugh.gif

congrats to all tho.. this shoe is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
These aint worth anything over $500 in my opinion...and I personally own them. Just don't see the justification to drop anything as high as what people are spending for them.

If I didn't snatch these at retail, I would've just moved on and called it a day.
This... 

I wouldn't drop anything over $500 for these either... 

I missed out on these so its on to the next...

Laser 1s and Chicagos can't come any sooner... 
nerd.gif

Only issue I had with my pair is one stitch seems off which is pictured, and the blue where the mid sole meets the sole is not perfect.

I checked a lot of pairs from Nike and they seem to have the same issue.

Oh well.

Leather on the ankle collar is very nice.

Very smart move.
In 2015 I'm using 50 Cents approach to sneaker purchases.

50: How much for those?
Seller: $800
50: For those?
Seller: Yes.
50: Those right there?
Seller: Yes.
50: You can keep them.
This is a multimillionaire not being able to justify spending $800 on shoes.

:lol: ... I wouldn't take that approach .. He's wasted way more money on Yayo

Everybody is entitled to spend what they desire. Whether the expense is equivalent to customer satisfaction is the (?). All I can suggest is, really think about why you want them, and do not make impulse purchases. And do not purchase to be cool, because something new will come out, and you will need to obtain them in order to be cool all over again.

BTW I have a size 8 and just check them .... The tongue Nike logo is slightly skewed as well.

That may be the only sign we have to go on by now. Can anybody confirm whether or not the fakes have the same markings?

Question: Everybody seems to think that Nike lurks this site, do you think the people who produce fakes monitor this site as well? After all, with all this info, they can make modifications rather quickly :nerd:

Anybody here able to cop a pair in size 8 for under $800? All the bay sellers wants ridiculous prices for my size... I refuse to pay over $750 but all these pics are making me almost change my mind :x

I paid $650 for my size 8.

Deals are out there.

The fact that I'm saying that "$650 is a deal" really hurts my soul though :smh:

i thought you just copped jerseys brah :lol:

congrats on the kicks but at these prices yall can keep em.

lets hope i can scoop chicagos for retail at least 2 pairs :smh:

Nah bruh, my shoe game is way more supreme than my jersey game :lol:

Funny thing is, I thought the same about you in regards to the jerseys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom