Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yeah I said pages back the misplacement of the tongue tag can MAYBE be an indicator for authentic pairs.

Haven't seen a legit pair yet that doesn't have that going on.

One of my pairs is like that (waiting on my second pair today).

Last edited:
i like the frag logo on your pair, it's really crisp.

mines is not that crisp!  
tired.gif

i like the frag logo on your pair, it's really crisp.
mines is not that crisp!  |I

Like i said no perfect pairs "remastered" or not.

My pair has two different toe box shapes, one has a permanent dent, misaligned heel square, funny stitching etc.

totally agree, "remastered" was just a marketing scheme imo

all my logos on box pairs and all 4 shoes 2 left 2 right is not the same frag logo

Fragment logo's on both of my shoes are indented differently.

One logo seems to be significantly pressed in, and the other - not so much...so keep that in mind when searching. Don't let that prevent you from buying..

Last edited:
Well to be fair, if they said "remastered mold and materials" that i would consider pretty accurate.

But they threw in quality control and craftsmanship in the marketing and that is still the same apparently.

But lets give JB a few releases to figure it out. Even McD employees need some time to adjust to new products.

Let's hope the Chicagos are even better.

Anybody here able to cop a pair in size 8 for under $800? All the bay sellers wants ridiculous prices for my size... I refuse to pay over $750 but all these pics are making me almost change my mind :x

I got my 8.5 for less than $750, I've honestly seen more bigger sizes than small for sale in markets

Well to be fair, if they said "remastered mold and materials" that i would consider pretty accurate.

But they threw in quality control and craftsmanship in the marketing and that is still the same apparently.

But lets give JB a few releases to figure it out. Even McD employees need some time to adjust to new products.

Let's hope the Chicagos are even better.
this, yea i really hope

Why do u seem to believe people have easy access to these so called "sample" pairs of Fragment 1s? Fragment 1s samples for $400 when retail pairs are selling for $700-1000, does that add up to you?
I spent sometime on my vacation looking into this.

My conclusion?

There are a lot of fakes out there.

Be careful everyone.

Seems like the bigger the city, the higher amount of fakes available.......

These aint worth anything over $500 in my opinion...and I personally own them. Just don't see the justification to drop anything as high as what people are spending for them.

If I didn't snatch these at retail, I would've just moved on and called it a day.

I'm taking your opinion. I won't spend anymore than $500. Unless a miracle happens it looks like I will be moving on and calling it a day. That's how it goes.

I'm taking your opinion. I won't spend anymore than $500. Unless a miracle happens it looks like I will be moving on and calling it a day. That's how it goes.
Very smart move.

In 2015 I'm using 50 Cents approach to sneaker purchases.

50: How much for those?

Seller: $800

50: For those?

Seller: Yes.

50: Those right there?

50: You can keep them.

This is a multimillionaire not being able to justify spending $800 on shoes.

Very smart move.

In 2015 I'm using 50 Cents approach to sneaker purchases.

50: How much for those?

Seller: $800

50: For those?

50: Those right there?

50: You can keep them.

This is a multimillionaire not being able to justify spending $800 on shoes.
on my mama

why are these going for so much? Cuz NT Balling.. Team Frag Stand up! Cant do it, Don't. Team Frag will.

on a serious note. One of my pairs comes in on Wednesday! Can't Wait.

Anybody here able to cop a pair in size 8 for under $800? All the bay sellers wants ridiculous prices for my size... I refuse to pay over $750 but all these pics are making me almost change my mind :x

I paid $650 for my size 8.

Deals are out there.

The fact that I'm saying that "$650 is a deal" really hurts my soul though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom