Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

wouldn't mind having these as they're pretty dope, but i ain't eem doin it! i been doing way too much lately.

Last edited:
Was gonna grab these but got a new car today. This pair got away but my new ride is
smokin.gif
new whip > rubber & leather

any day.

Really want to wear mine but I've had multiple people offer me $800. Don't know if I can justify wearing ish like that anymore lol. if anything they'll probably just sit in my closet until I can double up or I end up forgetting about them lol

Damn secured a pair of US 7 for my gf luckily didn't cost me as much as I expected. With her pair it makes 4! Seems like lots of people in HK letting them go for 600 USD.

Really want to wear mine but I've had multiple people offer me $800. Don't know if I can justify wearing ish like that anymore lol. if anything they'll probably just sit in my closet until I can double up or I end up forgetting about them lol
Decision, decisions

Last edited:
Seen a dude on Twitter who got 27 pairs off NDC....

I ain't cut out for this game anymore.

I think a lot of people drinking the kool-aid on the quality material on these. YES, they are softer to the touch than previous releases and YES the height is dope, but I wouldn't say its that dramatic a difference where they merit the 33% markup from $140 to $185. That said, I paid resell price so what do I know :lol:

I guess my point is they're a beautiful shoe but I wouldn't say their material is the best thing about them.

@Snayberry I am not sure what those are either. I am not sure where Gerald got the pics so he can probably tell us more about them.

But there are a lot of different versions of pairs with that black logo. The ones i posted looked off. Material quality, some pairs with the proper placement of the "90 degree stitch" others with off placement, paint quality, thickness of material etc.

Point is we don't know enough about the different pairs yet. And we are saying we wouldn't gamble on a questionable pair, but ultimately that is your money.

If you trust that your source is selling you legitimate samples at 50% of what the market rate for retail pairs are selling for, then do what you do. Legit sample pairs should sell for more than retail pairs, not less.

We are just saying be careful and ask questions about their origin and document everything. Take pictures in person and post here before paying.
I get what you're saying.  He is about to take pics side by side to the retail pair because he has those too.  He has quite a bit of heat and he already has a few pairs of the all royal blue Just Don 2s.  He said some of the materials are the same on the retail pair and some are different on the sample pair.....

I can't pay that price...I've seen people turn down offers of $800. Ridiculous.

I just turned an offer down for $870 shipped. I just can't do it man. The profit is def nice but I don't see JB putting a c/w out like this anytime soon and this imaginary restock people are mentioning is going to be impossible.

I just turned an offer down for $870 shipped. I just can't do it man. The profit is def nice but I don't see JB putting a c/w out like this anytime soon and this imaginary restock people are mentioning is going to be impossible.
I don't blame you at all. The colorway is really nice, and if I had gotten lucky enough to get a pair I wouldn't resell em. 

Back
Top Bottom