Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Don't blame END for doing that in-store release 
laugh.gif
 that's what happens when you can't keep quiet about a site, I remember strolling down their timeline and seeing all responses to "Fragment 1 questions"

I also wouldn't be surprised to see those "Black Toe Frags" drop, aren't there suppose to be more drops? Not necessarily a AJ1 model but any?

Don't blame END for doing that in-store release :lol:  that's what happens when you can't keep quiet about a site, I remember strolling down their timeline and seeing all responses to "Fragment 1 questions"

I also wouldn't be surprised to see those "Black Toe Frags" drop, aren't there suppose to be more drops? Not necessarily a AJ1 model but any?
END beeeeeeeen shiesty

it shoulda been expected with them

I don't mind if dude selling some kicks for $800 but adding shipping on top of that is disrespectful b

Last edited:
What's wrong with that? You mean to tell me your going to drop $800 on kicks and care enough to pay an extra $15 for shipping

laugh.gif

Some people man
exactly, Im not the only one either...many NT'er turned down deals for 10$ and to me personally when im selling below market value. it happens all the time. Keep in mind this is a 15$ for shoes, not a car.

I don't mind if dude selling some kicks for $800 but adding shipping on top of that is disrespectful b
right the homie Chavez acting like he dont get it. If my limit is 800$ for shoes, I'd keep looking if someone wants 15$ for shipping. Or if I wanted 800 plus 15$, i'd just make the price 815$ wouldnt mention additional fee. its marketing.

right the homie Chavez acting like he dont get it. If my limit is 800$ for shoes, I'd keep looking if someone wants 15$ for shipping. Or if I wanted 800 plus 15$, i'd just make the price 815$ wouldnt mention additional fee. its marketing.

Nah man , I get it. If I'm willing to drop $800 on a pair of kicks that I really want, I'm not going to let an additional $15 be a deal breaker for me. If you want want to pass up that fine. Just know there's 100s of other buyers that will drop that extra $15 no problem. Especially for these frags

Nah man , I get it. If I'm willing to drop $800 on a pair of kicks that I really want, I'm not going to let an additional $15 be a deal breaker for me. If you want want to pass up that fine. Just know there's 100s of other buyers that will drop that extra $15 no problem. Especially for these frags
i dont know about that, they arent flying off the resellers at 800 or 815...

taking the L and moving on.  I bet those columbia 4's got the same type of quality as these or better.. 

ppl def received more for their pairs but right now, 850$ is almost beasting...they are not moving well. i bet 85% of ebay sellers will sell for that price if offered directly thru PP

ppl def received more for their pairs but right now, 850$ is almost beasting...they are not moving well. i bet 85% of ebay sellers will sell for that price if offered directly thru PP

There's peeps out there spending $1000 daily. Consignment shop or not they're still moving at that price. With all these fakes out, I don't blame peeps spending the extra $150 to have some piece of mind

Back
Top Bottom