Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I can't front, I'm still slightly salty I couldn't get these. All the other upcoming releases have been muted in my brain. If the Laser 1s show up in stores I'll grab those or the Bred 1 lows

How you gonna call a shoe you don't own overrated? :lol: love that NT logic

Couple overseas friends said restock never actually went down, was a site glitch

Cause I keep it real

Tired of seeing all these grown men crying over resell prices they refuse to pay.

I can care less about resell prices. I have 2 pairs and not selling any. I've had multiple nters hmu and I give everyone the same answer. I helped many nters get multiple pairs. Believe me, if I wanted to make bank on this release I could have with ease

Salts still strong with you though. Sorry you struck out
frown.gif
so its supposed to be limited 1500 for the U.S. alone bro?

If this thread continues the BUY/SELL/TRADE narrative it's been on the last couple of pages, it will be locked - and there will be no discussion about Fragment 1's anymore.

How you gonna call a shoe you don't own overrated? :lol: love that NT logic

Couple overseas friends said restock never actually went down, was a site glitch
I don't see anything wrong with someone calling a shoe overrated despite not owning it. The fact that a person feels a shoe is overrated likely means they dont rate it highly enough to even purchase. I personally don't think they're overrated, just sadly overprice in resell.

How you gonna call a shoe you don't own overrated?
laugh.gif
love that NT logic

i thought nike sent a tweet in a pic thats in this thread confirming the limited restock

Man Looking at NDC-EU compared to NDC-US is night n day

they have totally different shoes listed for the New Releases under MENS

compared to the US

Back
Top Bottom