Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Didn't remember if anyone posted the laceswap, but I was curious before I left for work.

Edit: Yeah, I agree they're not great.

Here's some quick on-foot pics before I left.

Last edited:

My frags just came in. 
smokin.gif
cleannnnn

Yall hyped the shhh out of the quality, but they are decent.

Banneds >>

I paid $650, so I guess I can't be to mad.

Anyway.

Agreed. Pretty sure all the peeps who compared them to banneds have never owned a pair of banneds :lol:

Banneds are superior to these Frags on quality. Everything else though Frags > Banneds

Congrats on your pair :smokin

He is loving them thanks to you fam. Low-key hating and at the same time happy for him. :lol:
Not sure. I'm looking for a trade + cash on top kind of deal. Max out of pocket I'm willing to spend is $300 the remaining amount will be covered by trading pair(s) of shoes.

I hear you. Just make it happen bro, you won't be dissapointed in the long run.

Yes, I was dumb enough to sell both my pairs for 700 a piece. Now I have no pears left :frown:

I think that was smart. You probably paid retail or slightly over.

Can't sweat what they are going for after the fact. I would jump out the building if i think about the Apple stock i sold at $100 per share, only to see it climb to $400+. But I copped at $14 so its a win.

You won man. Who cares what its worth now.

I think that was smart. You probably paid retail or slightly over.

Can't sweat what they are going for after the fact. I would jump out the building if i think about the Apple stock i sold at $100 per share, only to see it climb to $400+. But I copped at $14 so its a win.

You won man. Who cares what its worth now.
I don't care about their worth now, I should of kept one pair lol that's all I'm upset about. 

Back
Top Bottom