Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I don't care about their worth now, I should of kept one pair lol that's all I'm upset about. 

Ahh yes, definitely. You didnt keep at least 1?

I have 3 pairs but will be trading at least 1 soon. 2 is more than enough when it comes to 1's.

Ahh yes, definitely. You didnt keep at least 1?

I have 3 pairs but will be trading at least 1 soon. 2 is more than enough when it comes to 1's.
Nope, sold both of them. I thought I could buy them again for less when the market chilled out. We see how that ended 
laugh.gif

Messaged some ebay sellers for Frags #dopesize... about 15 listings...

Some responded and lowest $775 and highest $950 through PayPal invoice :x

I ain't ready :lol:

Only gonna get worse papi. I looked out for a few nters at some decent prices but it's gonna be a wrap for that soon if not already

just copped my 11 for 780 via NTer. waiting on them....

I want to wear asap.. my days off coming up and I wont have them yet :/

hope you are all careful when coppin...its real out chyeah

How do I get on the ALP train lol
I only got one pair myself, the rest I helped sell for friends. One of my buddies caught 4 pairs, one at flight23 and won 3 of 3 at nike lab. I made some mistakes that release, didn't even end up with my size :smh:

Much respect to alp for helping fellow NTers, too bad all the pairs floating around here in HK are a pain to ship over. Prices are quite high but still not as high as they are going for in US and Europe.

Gonna take my retail frag money and finally grab the celtics 1s. Seems like the price on those has finally stopped diving :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom