Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

nah prices are gradually going up...a year from now the resell will be ridiculous...

IDK. I wanted the send helps a few years ago and when I was looking around it was $200 for beat shoes. Shoes that looked like they had about 6 months life left in em.

Also Peewee Herman's are around 300 now. Couldve sworn they were 450+ a year or two ago.

Last edited:
I only got one pair myself, the rest I helped sell for friends. One of my buddies caught 4 pairs, one at flight23 and won 3 of 3 at nike lab. I made some mistakes that release, didn't even end up with my size :smh:

Just sent you a PM Bro

IDK. I wanted the send helps a few years ago and when I was looking around it was $200 for beat shoes. Shoes that looked like they had about 6 months life left in em.

Also Peewee Herman's are around 300 now. Couldve sworn they were 450+ a year or two ago.

I got super lucky recently and got worn once voorhees and DS pee wees for $200 shipped :pimp: if there's ever a time to grab your faborite SBs it's now

I got super lucky recently and got worn once voorhees and DS pee wees for $200 shipped :pimp: if there's ever a time to grab your faborite SBs it's now

Both for $200 total? That's a come up!

I think I will pass on Q1 Js escept for the 5lab4s and WM 5s and grab SBs I missed/outgrew/beat for this reason. checked recently and 5 or 6 of my faves are $200 or more dollars less than they use to be.

Last edited:

A Ploy to gain Followers

Typical END Store bullshift
why do i keep coming in here?

mean.gif
I keep telling myself the same thing! 

mean.gif

SAHT - SHAKE ARE HEADS TOGETHER (No homo)

Last edited:
I was thinking about grabbing the send help sbs. Looks like almost all the sbs are dropping in price.
That's crazy cause I just copped the Send Help SB's yesterday after finding out the men size BHM 1's are going to have that black midsole. The SB's are way better anyways so I ain't mad, LOL!! !Hope you can find a pair too.

I just realized something. You know how they showed the comparison shots of the promo and factory fragments. What if the remastered Js that got all them hype reviews were promo pairs with banned leather and we are gonna get **** pairs.

Is there a Real vs Fake for these yet? my boy wanna cop a pair locally but wanna look out for GM pairs

Soooo I just checked out that jsfordays website for the first time and they have pre-orders for some shoes that aren't even confirmed yet for this year (Bred 4s, White Cement 4s, Black Cements 3s ALL with NA on the heel tab)... Wussup with that? Am I missing something?

Soooo I just checked out that jsfordays website for the first time and they have pre-orders for some shoes that aren't even confirmed yet for this year (Bred 4s, White Cement 4s, Black Cements 3s ALL with NA on the heel tab)... Wussup with that? Am I missing something?
thats how they do, but they will refund u if u preorder and the kicks dont drop

Messaged some ebay sellers for Frags #dopesize... about 15 listings...

Some responded and lowest $775 and highest $950 through PayPal invoice
sick.gif

I ain't ready
laugh.gif
just copped my 11 for 780 via NTer. waiting on them....

I want to wear asap.. my days off coming up and I wont have them yet :/

hope you are all careful when coppin...its real out chyeah
i knew these cud be had for less than 8$

Back
Top Bottom