Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Gonna off my two pair of Legend Blues and these will be had. 700$ is crazy but gotta pay to play

Yea i was thinking about getting rid of mine but its a hassle to find a legit buyer, ship it off, etc.

hmmmm. i can buy em now i just dont wanna pay it all outta pocket :lol: at leaat if i get rid of something it will make it a tiny bit better

Because deep down they want to cry like big babies because they don't have or can't afford so instead they will try to make the people that can afford feel bad just to make themselves feel better. That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol

THIS!!!

+1

ANY WORD FROM END????? 
laugh.gif

No BLOGS or TWEETS>?

I guess you can look at it like this paying resell for the Frags.  If your favorite team is playing in a championship game and you actually wanted to go to the game.  You probably not going to find a ticket for face value, so you have to go to the secondhand market.  Prices from those ticket brokers are 2X to 3X the face value.  Gotta pay to play.  The same goes for kicks I guess.

Yea i was thinking about getting rid of mine but its a hassle to find a legit buyer, ship it off, etc.

hmmmm. i can buy em now i just dont wanna pay it all outta pocket :lol: at leaat if i get rid of something it will make it a tiny bit better

I only do local transactions. And I'm guessing sellers are getting burned by buyers saying they sent fakes. The game is at the most confusing state as of now.

I guess you can look at it like this paying resell for the Frags.  If your favorite team is playing in a championship game and you actually wanted to go to the game.  You probably not going to find a ticket for face value, so you have to go to the secondhand market.  Prices from those ticket brokers are 2X to 3X the face value.  Gotta pay to play.  The same goes for kicks I guess.
THIS!!!

Yea but then, if you're halfway smart, you'd say "man F kicking out 2000 for a 3 hour thrill when I can watch it at home with friends for free".

I'll just watch the game on tv, and buy all type of beer and food and have fam and friends over 
smokin.gif

I only do local transactions. And I'm guessing sellers are getting burned by buyers saying they sent fakes. The game is at the most confusing state as of now.

Not even that, even on NT its hard to trust people. People out here just trying to get free kicks :smh:

I'll just watch the game on tv, and buy all type of beer and food and have fam and friends over 
smokin.gif

Say Game 6 of the NBA Finals for example???..... Eff Friends and Family 
laugh.gif

To each his own. Personally, I'm just trying to be a smarter consumer from here on out. I want the Frags cause they are a clean shoe, but I just can't drop 700 on them. 6,5 or 4. I'm cool enough to get the same props in a pair of huarache runs

For those of you still on the borderline of 1k resell price, hopefully these pics will assist your decision.

See pic below for condition... in similar quality: Fragment, Blk/Wht, Shadow  (left to right)

Differences for fragment:
  • Tongue reconstruct (more padding).
  • Toe and back shape redefine (more OG form, yes similar to the old 94 or 85).
  • Leather is a bit soft, if Blk/White or Shadow is 8/10 for softness then Fragment is 8.5 or 9/10.
  • Size tag is re-located on the side (similar to SB), no longer located on middle tongue like previous NA treatment.
  • I didn't include Royal because Royal quality is not better than these 3.
  • Bred is not any better neither.
  • Didn't include "qualified" Vegas because it's not NA treatment.
  • Jeters aren't that great neither.
  • NYC is not apple2apple comparison.  NYC lost to gym red in term of quality.
Frament ^

Black/White ^

Shadow ^
It has been great for the last 2 years of retro 1.
View media item 1335078

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom