Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

:lol:

Haters gonna hate

If you like something then get it. Worrying about what someone pays means you ain't doing something right with your funds

Obviously a geo metro will depreciate. Certain kicks do too, nobodies gonna pay $1k for some pacific 7s in a few years but once these are dried up people will pay more

this thread is where the money is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
But I'm sure it's cool that people pay $2k+ for samples right?

If you got it then you got it :pimp:
nope i wouldnt care if its limited or GR. And dont if its samples .. thats ridiculous regardless if u got it or not

Thats just my opinion though, and not my money obviously. A lot of yall like to claim not to care about having "limited" shoes or wearing what every other guy has n wears but the reason u shell out ridiculous amounts is because that limited tag really does matter. **Not directed at anyone particular but i guess if u feel the shoe fits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ **

Long as u happy with that in the end i guess.

Why do people hashtag within their posts to make their words seem to carry more weight? That's not how it works.

That being said. I'm trying to get a second pair of these. I fell in love with them more after getting them in my hands. I figured trading some XIs would be no big deal because we all know that they'll always be a way to get XIs in the future.

nope i wouldnt care if its limited or GR. And dont if its samples .. thats ridiculous regardless if u got it or not

Thats just my opinion though, and not my money obviously. A lot of yall like to claim not to care about having "limited" shoes or wearing what every other guy has n wears but the reason u shell out ridiculous amounts is because that limited tag really does matter. **Not directed at anyone particular but i guess if u feel the shoe fits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ **

Long as u happy with that in the end i guess.

People wouldn't have to shell out that money if it was limited would they? Didn't think so

As I said I'll pay whatever I must for something I really like, couldn't care less what the availability is

seeing people cop at $700 is making me wanna cop :x

complete opposite for me. Each time I see someone pay $700+, I feel better about moving on from this one.

I just can't justify it. Slightly more than a days pay, but its just not worth it to me. I don't need them that badly.

People wouldn't have to shell out that money if it was limited would they? Didn't think so

As I said I'll pay whatever I must for something I really like, couldn't care less what the availability is
you wouldnt have to shell that much out of more people just would move on and not buy in to the hype right

:smile:

Anyways...

seeing people cop at $700 is making me wanna cop :x

complete opposite for me. Each time I see someone pay $700+, I feel better about moving on from this one.

I just can't justify it. Slightly more than a days pay, but its just not worth it to me. I don't need them that badly.

i mean, i dont wanna but its tempting. its a nice shoe and i like the colorway.

dont care for the dude behind it, the bolt or w/e and the limitedness. SMH

Back
Top Bottom