Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

People be trading their Royals for frags. HAHAHA

Some people might like them better or have multiple pairs of royals. It's not that crazy honestly. I think the blue on th frags really sets them apart along with the better materials as well.

But I'm sure it's cool that people pay $2k+ for samples right?

If you got it then you got it :pimp:
Nope I never said anything to make you think I thought that was cool. If you need to fit in then you just need to fit in, you are right.

Some people might like them better or have multiple pairs of royals. It's not that crazy honestly. I think the blue on th frags really sets them apart along with the better materials as well.

I agree if you have multiple pairs. I just dont believe frags are > than royals. My dumb opinion

lol again $750 for NIKES that retailed at $185 #YouTryingToFitInRegardless #AintNoLevelToThat
14kwrhk.gif

Last edited:
to someone who makes 100k a year - $750 on a pair of shoes doesn't seem much.

to someone who makes 20k a year - $750 on a pair of shoes seems like a TON.

Priorities should be set to those who need to abide by money restrictions due to income.

Some look at a rolls Royce as "ridiculous", but do you think the owner is A. Offended or B. Really cares about your opinion?

Just my opinion on the "paying resale" talk.

Last edited:

Priorities should be set to those who need to abide by money restrictions due to income.

Some look at a rolls Royce as "ridiculous", but do you think the owner is A. Offended or B. Really cares about your opinion?

99.8% of the time that rolls buyer isn't paying 3x the retail price. Dudes be forgetting these things when they try and bring up purchasing power. I'm laughing at someone paying 3x over what something actually cost.

99.8% of the time that rolls buyer isn't paying 3x the retail price. Dudes be forgetting these things when they try and bring up purchasing power. I'm laughing at someone paying 3x over what something actually cost.

well people got money, $800 on a pair of shoes isnt gonna kill em especially when its a 1 time thing.

not hard to understand.

Welp at those ebay'ers charging $999.99 for Frags

+ $15.00 for Shipping

laugh.gif

Can A Homie Get some Free shipping with My 1k.. geezzzzz 

Welp at those ebay'ers charging $999.99 for Frags

+ $15.00 for Shipping

laugh.gif

Can A Homie Get some Free shipping with My 1k.. geezzzzz 
Nope. Free shipping with a $1K pair of shoes, is like a year of free gas with a Rolls Royce 
roll.gif

well people got money, $800 on a pair of shoes isnt gonna kill em especially when its a 1 time thing.

not hard to understand.
I never said it was going to kill or affect anyone in any type of way. Apologies to YAL that can't "understand" what I find funny in someone paying 3-5x the retail price for a material item. 1 time for all these said sellers tho [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Damn everytime a shoe sells for more than ppl expect ppl can't stop whining :smh:
You dont see me come in here complaining when I can't even get retail for a shoe that shouldve been worth more, ya'll are happy then :lol:

How many of these were produced? I definitely did not expect the resellers to be charging 1k for a pair. :x

hey, i have some shoes to go with that RR :nerd:

. . .since you not tripping on 3x

I never said it was going to kill or affect anyone in any type of way. Apologies to YAL that can't "understand" what I find funny in someone paying 3-5x the retail price for a material item. 1 time for all these said sellers tho [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
 it costs nike $16.50 to make any jordan, even paying retail of $165 you're paying 10x the value for a material item

Damn everytime a shoe sells for more than ppl expect ppl can't stop whining :smh:
You dont see me come in here complaining when I can't even get retail for a shoe that shouldve been worth more, ya'll are happy then :lol:
Not knocking any sellers here at all. Nor trying to whine or complain cause I missed out.. I really don't see why people feel I am from my initial or follow up post. #KanyeShrug

Lol I hope u didn't mean I'm sounding salty. Don't know for sure since you didn't quote or mention anyone. Lol
@Fau2015 Obviously I was talking about you when you're the only one spewing negativity in here right now about what the next man does with HIS money.

Here's a quote & mention for ya this time 
wink.gif

Not knocking any sellers here at all. Nor trying to whine or complain cause I missed out.. I really don't see why people feel I am from my initial or follow up post. #KanyeShrug
not talking about you in particular, talking about anyone complaining about high resell. If you don't want to pay that amount, Dont pay it. Whining on a forum won't do you any good.

Back
Top Bottom